Accidentally

Accidentally

A Chapter by New Theory

Greg was on his way back from San Fransisco. He had gone there to attend the wedding of the last of his remaining bachelor friends Brendan, and with that he was now the sole wolf of the pack. He waited at the deserted airport lounge. Along with him, he could only see a handful of people. He took the coffee and spotted a comfy chair at the farthest end of the lounge facing the runway, even that was deserted. The sun was slowly rising in the distance and he could see the silver lining it was starting to make, a new day was about to begin.
As he sipped his coffee and checked his kindle to see what he was going to read to make the time pass faster. He could see someone coming and sitting a few seats away from him. He didn't pay much attention to the visitor and neither did the other seem to much interested in striking up a conversation. He kept swiping away at his kindle and finally started reading a horror story, he had left unfinished for quite some time now.
He was an avid horror fan, but not quite an avid reader. So within a few minutes he got restless, he put the kindle down and thought of getting another cup of coffee. When he got up from his seat, the kindle slipped and fell down to the ground. He fumbled around with it, embarrassed of his clumsiness, he looked towards the only other person who could had witnessed it. The lady a few seats from him and when he saw her, his jaw dropped to the floor. It was Angela staring back at him. He could make out that she was as much surprised to see him as he was to see her. In that moment everything from the last 18 years rushed through his head like the flood gates of his memories had just been shattered. Angela the only girl he had ever loved was in front of her. After 18 years this was the first time he was seeing her.


© 2016 New Theory


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on November 21, 2016
Last Updated on November 21, 2016


Author

New Theory
New Theory

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
I am a lazy writer, a day dreamer with lots of ideas which take me to a different land often. I often just jot down ideas which I never really work upon. An avid fan of horror, I am one who you ca.. more..

Writing
Angela Angela

A Book by New Theory