frustration

frustration

A Story by The Chocoholic
"

more of a scene really--making fun of myself as a human being again.

"

  "Arrrrrgh" I growl as I finally lean back in my chair after rewriting a sentence over and over and over and over.....

   "Not good not good not good notgood!" I mumble Jack Sparrow-esquely rumaging through my messy desk. I chuckle to myself connecting a lost piece of writing to a comforting bottle of rum. "Notgoodnotgoodnotgood..." Where was it? "Not here nothere notherenothere..." I give up, pushing away angrily from the poor abused desk and rolled across the room until I hit something--a wall I think-- and an expensive ceramic vase clatters on to the hardwood floor, breaking into pieces. Like my brain, I think laughing again. I roll over to my bed hoping to find another chocolate bar somewhere under my pillow. Turns out my unlimited chocolate supply has limits, poor things, being eaten by a crazed lunatic.  

   Then my searching fingers encounter a smooth rectangular object...A book. I cover it up  again and tell it to go away. What I pretend I don't know can't hurt me, in this case, a book six months overdue.

   I use my hazardous navigating skills to propell myself back to the computer, waiting patiently for me as usual. I curse fluidly at the empty screen. I write the sentence over yet again, I watched his slender fingers moving rapidly across the fingerboar-- "EEkkkgghrgh!" I strangle out in exasperation, my left hand crawling across the small area of the desk to a refreshing tall glass of some liquid or other. I nearly spit it back out but manage to gurgle it down my throat while bellowing, "WHO PUT SUGAR IN MY TEA!!!" I make a face, recieving no answer--of course, people like to be out of the house while I'm writing.

   I grumble my way over to the kitchen...

 

No wonder people leave me alone. 

© 2010 The Chocoholic


Author's Note

The Chocoholic
Did I mention I've got a jar of dirt?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The flow is sad, I know, ignore that, todays not exactly the best writing day, y'see

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Added on June 15, 2010
Last Updated on June 15, 2010

Author

The Chocoholic
The Chocoholic

A planet my tribe of Algooks call Glutnukchoo. More commonly referred to as Berkeley. , CA



About
As a little preteen of little or no work getting read and critisized by the public, I simply like writing. And chocolate. And coffee frappacinos. more..

Writing
?? ??

A Story by The Chocoholic