The Abandoned

The Abandoned

A Poem by Minnie
"

Where and what do you do when you see that all people do is run and diappear.

"

                The wind is at her back, only a few cars pass by. She now realizes they all have left and that’s all people do.  Its cold the wind flows through her hair and gives her chills. She hates this feeling, the feeling of being all alone, losing it all, being right about everything being wrong. She walked through hell, did not show fear, kept it all in and now it has come back to haunt her.

                The night is dark and she is scared, worried and once more alone. Why trust? Why let them in again? They always leave, they insult, make fun of, and then leave. The tears have stained her face, she is in a daze all she wanted was loved but was sent away instead. Life never wanted her why is she still here. She is close to a river, just over the road into the woods, maybe its best if she takes the hint.

                Work is what she does, hates relying on those who offer, they always offer and come back to take it all back or hold it over her head. She has no trust, but like a dumb child she tried, she tried to love, to forget what the past held. She has always faced any problems  and any fears. But now she has began to be wary, to tire, and is wanting to  the wrong thing…run. She wants to run so fast until she is out of time, out of trouble. No one behind her, no one to threaten her that they will leave at the first sign of trouble.

                Looking over her shoulder she shutters, and the tears fall and she knows that maybe she is best to leave, to run, to abandon instead of being the abandon one.  An empty road and empty house there is not a difference anymore. If they hate her so then she will tell them to run, just like the others, just like the past, present and future wanted.

                Why does she feel, why does she care when all else has faild. She drifts her mind to find a way to end it all, she will not be missed, she was never wanted in the beginning. Why is it so hard to love, to fight for love. She has lived and now she will die, she will die and anew the life she wants.

© 2014 Minnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

" She has always faced any problems and any fears. But now she has began to be wary, to tire, and is wanting to the wrong thing…run. She wants to run so fast until she is out of time, out of trouble. No one behind her, no one to threaten her that they will leave at the first sign of trouble."

Posted 7 Years Ago


"She has always faced any problems and any fears. But now she has began to be wary, to tire, and is wanting to the wrong thing…run. She wants to run so fast until she is out of time, out of trouble. No one behind her, no one to threaten her that they will leave at the first sign of trouble."

We all face those ups and downs in life and relationships. We all face different reactions from family and friends. What we do and take from it all matter in our decision process. Excellent , Minnie...:)................

Posted 7 Years Ago


Dark, yet has a very subtle touch which keeps you connected to the writing. Good work.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Minnie

7 Years Ago

Thank You :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 5, 2014
Last Updated on November 5, 2014

Author

Minnie
Minnie

NC



About
Be the queen of your future more..

Writing
A Delight A Delight

A Poem by Minnie