20

20

A Chapter by Nickalas Cannon

John stomps out of his house and McKenzie follows, "How are we going to find him, he could be half way around the world John! It's been five years!" "Well we go to his last known place!" He opens the Crown Victoria's door and stops and looks at McKenzie. "That would be at his house John!" She walks down to the other cop car and John says, "Which one do we go to?" "What do you mean?" "I mean he has to have at least more than one house." "Lets go to the house where I arrested him at." John smiles before he shuts the door and drives, "I'll follow you..."

They arrived at the house, it is; vacant, empty, looks as if not used for a few years. McKenzie and John walk into the back, he opens a window up and helps McKenzie and jumps inside to help himself. They rummage through things to find information they can use to catch. John walks into the living room and stops to look around. He looks down at the rug and raises his eyebrow. John throws the rug across the room, McKenzie comes inside the room, "Did you find something?" He knocks on the wood and gives a surprised face, "I need a hammer or something!" McKenzie finds a hammer and gives it to him, he slams it on the wood floor making a hole. He flips the hammer to the other side and cracks more of the wood open. Finally, after a few more slams and tears, he finds a bunch of files and passports. He grabs them all and lay them across the floor, McKenzie and John both sit on the floor and pick through it all. "What do you got McKenzie?" "Nothing...Wait, wait!" "He has another house in Lancaster. On 301 South Columbus Street."


© 2013 Nickalas Cannon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013
Tags: mystery, suspense, science fiction


Author

Nickalas Cannon
Nickalas Cannon

Rocky Harbour, TX, Canada



About
I turned 21 and I figured I should be able to express my feelings of poetry writing and blogging. I work with the elderly everyday which is demanding and yet very satisfying more..

Writing
I am I am

A Poem by Nickalas Cannon