30

30

A Chapter by Nickalas Cannon

John is going wild; rummaging through everything just to find some more weapons than just the Beretta. He gathers more clips for the gun and bullets out of McKenzie's bedroom closet. John looks back up as he is about to shut the light off, but once again becomes acquainted with the box full of files. He looks through the ones that he hasn't seen, which is almost all of them. He reads over them, most of them talking about Samantha's Case. Other papers on a file that are in McKenzie's hand writing quoting, "Samantha is alive. I can see and hear her." "Samantha has been helping me through over the years and she is not dead." "Samantha is well alive and knows almost everything to help me." John stops reading and puts them back in the file. He continues the search for more weapons and ammo.

John finds the radio that they were listening to a couple days ago. He turns it on but it is just a long buzzing sound. It was very annoying to John, but somehow it made him think that he can get out of the situation and save McKenzie. This gave him more hope than he had and he was more than ready now to get McKenzie back and kill Collins. He turns the radio off, and the buzzing is gone.


© 2013 Nickalas Cannon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013
Tags: mystery, suspense, science fiction


Author

Nickalas Cannon
Nickalas Cannon

Rocky Harbour, TX, Canada



About
I turned 21 and I figured I should be able to express my feelings of poetry writing and blogging. I work with the elderly everyday which is demanding and yet very satisfying more..

Writing
I am I am

A Poem by Nickalas Cannon