32

32

A Chapter by Nickalas Cannon

John steps out of the home, with a weapon in his hand and car keys in the other. He races out into the streets, drifting around hard corners. Heading to his destination, heading into his war. Dr. Muller came by a few minutes after John has left the neighborhood, walks inside the home which is completely trashed; papers everywhere, furniture tossed and flipped over. The inside of the home was like a mad house when he walks through the rooms.

John arrives at his destination, at the lake, parked on the other side. He steps out and sees Collins waiting in the middle of the road for him. John is some feet away from Collins. Both are; ready for this, ready for the end, ready for the war. They stare at each other for minutes before speaking. Collins breaks the muted moment by shouting out, "How's that leg I gave you John?!" "It's alright, actually it's all healed up." Collins and McKenzie are shocked for hearing that. "Well it wasn't my best throw!" John looks away and smirks then looks back, "Are you ready for this Collins?!" "Are you John, because that's the question?!" John whispers for only himself to hear, "Ohh, I'm more than ready..."


© 2013 Nickalas Cannon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013
Tags: mystery, suspense, science fiction


Author

Nickalas Cannon
Nickalas Cannon

Rocky Harbour, TX, Canada



About
I turned 21 and I figured I should be able to express my feelings of poetry writing and blogging. I work with the elderly everyday which is demanding and yet very satisfying more..

Writing
I am I am

A Poem by Nickalas Cannon