Bond Of Dreams, Bond Of Love

Bond Of Dreams, Bond Of Love

A Chapter by MandaBear
"

Book 3

"

By Yaya Sakuragi 

Ao's  in good spirits now that he's realized he was never truly rejected by Ryomei. Ryomei, on the other hand has become a little too aware of Ao and is fantasizing about him everyday! But just as the two become closer. Ao finds out he may have to move away. Will their blossoming love be over before its had its chance to bloom?

Oh boy, oh boy now what kind of mess have we gotten ourselves into now? Well in this 3 book things are heating up and heating up fast. So far Ryomei is still struggling to get his feelings in order for Ao. However Soon enough things start to happen and change both of them in ways they never thought could be possible. So this book was rather interesting just like the others but this was was a little more shall we say intimate. You really can feel the love between the two characters. Even if it is just drawn on the page. I think by this point in the book I felt as though if they didn't like each other by now they should really hurry up and do so. I enjoyed this book as well as I have enjoyed the other two. Granted I can't really hate anything about this series but oh well. lol. I can't help it! The people are so lovable and you want to see them together. At least I did anyway lol. To tell you the truth I wanted to see them get married but what can you do. (By the way that is not a spoiler) lol I wish it was but its not :( Maybe in the next time they will have them get married or something. Again like the first two reviews I did I highly recommend this book to anyone that likes this kind writing style and the subject. 


© 2014 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like your writing its very unique and you know how to capture your readers. I really enjoyed reading this story and just want to say keep up the good. I hope you don't mind when you get the time if you could read one of my stories and give me you advice and rating. I appreciate it especially coming from a great writer like you:) thank you.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 9, 2014
Last Updated on January 9, 2014
Tags: manga, japanese, book, review, opinion, fun, funny