Ghosts

Ghosts

A Poem by MandaBear
"

Inspired by "Unsolved Mysteries" show

"

This figure, this dark shadowy figure emerging from this bright light stating their business then vanish as quickly as they appear.

 

Your heart thumps like waiting for a bullet. its a window into the supernatural. they know how to capitalize on peoples fears.

 

driven to distraction like a truck laboring up a hill. some take a sinister new demension. cloaked in secrecies they show up without warning.

 

the most perplexing mystery we ever came across. without a name or face or fingerprints what kind of profile can we get.

 

they state their business then vanish as quickly as they appear. drawing you up and examine you. feeling your flesh and blood. comtroling your mind.

 

 

Dont be afraid and do what we say. Dont be afraid they say. its cold and damp. looking at you through their big eyes and talking to themselves with their eyes.

 

Floating in the air, Floating in time that they were stuck in. wanting to get peace that they are unable to get.

 

consealed and executed without remorse fighting for freedom they cant have, fight for a war they cant win.

 

Untill that moment one of the greatest mysteries of our age will remain unsolved

© 2013 MandaBear


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very mysterious!!!!!! Nice job your spreading your wings love

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love the imagery and mystery to this poem.
The only advice I have for you is more punctuation - capital letters as such.
Brilliant poem, amazing imagery and descriptions.
Keep on writing, I'd love to see more of your poems - I might even subscribe.
Enter a competition or two, I think you'll win at least one ribbon with this poem.

~Darina

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 28, 2013
Tags: unsolved mystery, show, heart thumps, tv, poem, poetry