Eternal Thirst

Eternal Thirst

A Poem by Nicole Williams
"

The hunger of a nightwalker

"

Masquerading in human flesh

I stalk you into the night

this exhilaration is unbearable

feed me

your innocence is luscious

life’s blood scalding

I consume you

and yet this eternal thirst

is never sated

I am damned 

     

 



© 2013 Nicole Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is just my kind of piece. I love the title, when you dropped it in the piece itself, and the descriptions you use for the first person point of view. You have an excellent vampiric narrator here. You also get extra points for using the word "masquerading", as it connected my mind instantly to the genre defining work of White Wolf.

Another one to be added to my favorites.

Well done.

-Caradoc

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nicole Williams

10 Years Ago

I'm honored that you enjoyed my poem, this was one of my favorites to write. Thank you so much for y.. read more
Caradoc

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome. Thank you for sharing this with the WC community.



Reviews

There is so much thirst in this one, really good Kora! really Vamp! beautiful title, it's neverending... it's forever... your sharp shortness in this piece is what I loved so much. It was like watching a good fragment of a movie. Thank you for penning this. Good work.

- Elisa

Posted 10 Years Ago


Fierce and raw... It oozes yearning and angst... a sensual, angry frustration. The physical and emotional needs communicated so well. You paint a wonderful picture. So very nicely done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


smart and sexy - why do you have posted you are horrible at poetry?

Posted 10 Years Ago


This was interesting, I enjoyed it. Nighwalkers are always different and unexpected people, searching for a certain look or something in others. We all search for certain things in different people. Just depends on what we like...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sometimes we are consumed by our darkest desires....you have magnificently penned this thirst...

Well done, Kora!~xoxo~:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Fiercely wild and alive in the shadowed places of the soul. Such a powerful, moving music in the night...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Love the passion and atmosphere this poem conjures.. your words are eternal!


Posted 10 Years Ago


Reading this piece and after I was done reading it... I actually had to read it again... That never happens to me often... So that means that I really liked this work of art... It's really dark and sounds like something I would have wrote... Kinda makes me wish I would have wrote it lol... :)

But the question is what did I get from this poem? To me it actually sounds like you wrote the poem about Ed Gein... If you know who he is... When he would kill his victims he would skin them... He would make skin suits out of them... He made a lampshade cover of Faces of people he had killed... He made a belt made of N*****s of women he had murdered... This killer that you wrote about sounds to me like they love to kill... They get a big thrill by murder... I can't wait to get to read more of your work... Keep it up missy...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is just my kind of piece. I love the title, when you dropped it in the piece itself, and the descriptions you use for the first person point of view. You have an excellent vampiric narrator here. You also get extra points for using the word "masquerading", as it connected my mind instantly to the genre defining work of White Wolf.

Another one to be added to my favorites.

Well done.

-Caradoc

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nicole Williams

10 Years Ago

I'm honored that you enjoyed my poem, this was one of my favorites to write. Thank you so much for y.. read more
Caradoc

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome. Thank you for sharing this with the WC community.
We do have that eternal thirst for innocence and new bweginnings that is never sated ...Excellent...:)............

Posted 10 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

484 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on December 12, 2013
Last Updated on December 13, 2013
Tags: dark, thirst, eternal, damned

Author

Nicole Williams
Nicole Williams

NJ



About
Hello, my name isn't important but thank you for taking the time out to find out about me. I'm an Army veteran, mother to a 4 year old boy. I love to read and do it very frequently. Most of the bo.. more..

Writing
1: Doe 1: Doe

A Chapter by Nicole Williams



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~Burn~ ~Burn~

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~


Dear Lucifer Dear Lucifer

A Poem by Muse