His hands shook. His stomach hurt. He wanted to go home. (A inner thought).....

His hands shook. His stomach hurt. He wanted to go home. (A inner thought).....

A Story by Nidheesh Sankaran
"

A scene creation like thing which I got in a contest...... Tried to build it up as I could....

"
His hands shook. His stomach hurt. He wanted to go home. (A inner thought)..................
His hands shook. His stomach hurt. He wanted to go home.............I quickly held his hand firmly avoiding him from falling. He was in a state of shock.  I helped his way out towards the taxi so that he could go home as early as possible. Finally he left. Such situation should never have come up. How did this all happened? It was difficult to explain. I prayed to God that he may become alright. All of a sudden it started to rain. My eyes were wet but still do not know whether it was tears or rain drops. I knew that it was one of my best shots that one could ever survive. After an hour my phone rang . He was no more. I fell on my knees and cried out loudly upon the loss. I pondered over my past. It was a wonderful evening. I was well prepared for my boxing match. Undefeated streak of mine still continued. After waving and acknowledging my fans I turned around to see my opponent. He was a masked man. I focused on the match. All my moves proved useless against him . All of my best punches were blocked. I was getting beaten up. How could I loose my streak? The streak for which I struggled each day while practicing. A sense of hunger, anger and greed filled my mind and all of a sudden when the masked man lost his focus on me,  there I gave him one of my best uppercuts and hard punch right into his stomach. It was a knockout. I was declared victorious and undefeated as ever. Finally I helped the man back to his feet and slowly opened up his mask just to make sure that he was fine. As I removed the mask , all the things before me became blurred except the face which shown bright in front of me with a smile depicting myself as a great sportsman. I was aware at that point, he was nobody else but my beloved teacher who made me and my boxing talent worth.  I studied him. His hands shook. His stomach hurt. He wanted to go home..................   

© 2014 Nidheesh Sankaran


Author's Note

Nidheesh Sankaran
Hope you like it...........

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm this is a very interesting little story here, the ending makes me wonder if they were the same person, which makes this even more interesting lol I think the scenes in the story went a little to fast, but you have written a good idea.

Good Job

Posted 9 Years Ago


~*~Peace Keeper~*~

9 Years Ago

That would be very sad, no wonder he cried so hard
Nidheesh Sankaran

9 Years Ago

hahahahahah yaaaaaaa!!!!!
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

9 Years Ago

xD well glad you cleared that up

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
1 Review
Added on July 31, 2014
Last Updated on July 31, 2014

Author

Nidheesh Sankaran
Nidheesh Sankaran

Palakkad, Kerala, India



About
By the talent of writing I discovered the power and expression in it...... inspired by watching all the writers out here and their works..... I feel words are more expressive n understandable if expre.. more..

Writing