Chapter 1a: An Interview

Chapter 1a: An Interview

A Chapter by Nikkikid48
"

Ok for those of you still reading I know your still in the dark....but I promise things should start coming together soon if you are reading carefully...This is my version of a mini chapter...or what i think is called an inter calorie chapter but don't ho

"
Chapter (1a) An Interview

"It was the year 2000 when business started. It was slow. People disappeared. And when the U.S didn't end up being a fraction of its normal size in 2003 things really started to pick up. Accidents grew a little odd. And by 2014, there was no weird, we were a household name. Sure the folks couldn't say their boy was a doctor or lawyer, but hell the pay was good. Better, and usually cash. We were greater than God and better than sex."
        "No I don't sell drugs. I'm not a pimp, not a hit man. I don't steal electronics. And I had nothing to do with 9/11."
"I am however keeping you alive"... "Though I may kill you tomorrow."
"Work brings me around the world. And honestly the sights aren't what I do it for."
"I'm here cause they knew for years. Hundreds of years, and the reports only got worse and they; you did nothing."... "The reds almost had it right, for God sakes. And If thats what it took it would have been worth it. But no."
"Now this is what it takes."
" So hear me now though, this is your bill"... "and I'm collecting mother fuckers!"


© 2008 Nikkikid48


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i kind of want to quote you on my favorite quotes list on face book lol. so what was happening in chapter 1 was no secret i'm guessing? *is continuing to chapter 2*

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love "We were greater than God and better than sex."
Well done on this, keep writing the rest of the book!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2008


Author

Nikkikid48
Nikkikid48

NY



About
I need help with my writing. I wont bother myself with anything witty here. Please help with the tough stuff! :) more..

Writing
Beyond Beyond

A Poem by Nikkikid48



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..