Questions Arising from Questions

Questions Arising from Questions

A Poem by Nate
"

Handle questions with care.

"

Questions Arising from Questions

 

When loving: How do you love Right, in what way, by what method?  Is the Right of Love measured by personal reputation or gain?  How about the amount of visible change�"good and bad as calculated and scaled of the feat’s difficulty? Perhaps not? Rather, How far does Love’s Right extend? Is all, all?  What of all’s potential flavor: Is favoritism the enemy of Love; or is it an expression of complicating Love’s structures? Mustn’t Love grow, reaching toward never ending depth and complexity? In love, is there ever more or is there a less? Do people run out on Love or do they run out of Love(s)? Surly we only forget Love lives, immortal? We forget to reach, seek, and ask: Ask the Author because the writer doesn’t know.

© 2012 Nate


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lots of questions that are quite thought provoking. The ending is what sticks with me. "Ask the Author because the writer doesn't know." I believe a good poem leaves a question, and you fully succeeded in leaving many unanswered questions. This makes for a good read. Well done and write on.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 27, 2012
Last Updated on May 27, 2012

Author

Nate
Nate

C-town, GA



About
I dare, standing in God fear while wondering at Majesty, a sense with a long past, long passed. In the shadow of its departure lies, now, a horrible stillness, just perceived—not wanted but kno.. more..

Writing