Sorry I'm Only Human

Sorry I'm Only Human

A Poem by Miss World


I would love to be the girl you think you see.
I would like to pretend, and like to see the light pour like honey.
And yes, I need to feel your love, dear.
But I will not f**k the pain away again.
I would like to see you again.
I need to hear it again.
I would love to pretend and be the girl I'm not, but I am only human. 
I am not this perfect figure.
I am not the princess you see.
I am not the girl you would love me to be.
I am not fake.
I am not clean.
I am just fucked up like a human being. 

© 2011 Miss World


Author's Note

Miss World
Ughh this is fucking terrible

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You shouldn't want to be perfect, because what is perfect? Not having any flaws, to never make a mistake? Tell me how much fun that would be if you always did everything right.. It wouldn't be fun at all. Its those times where you're not perfect that make life fun. Those blonde moments for example, the ones we all laugh about because somebody wasn't perfect. Our flaws don't kill us, its what we ourselves make of them. If somebody wont accept you for who you are, than so be it. Life goes on. Though it may seem like it doesn't. You will always have people here, even people who don't know you still care. Don't try to be perfect, just be yourself and don't be afraid of her. Because once you start to like her, others will to. Our flaws are only what we make of them.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Straight to the point with a honest message that I think everyone should hear. So many times we put others on a pedestal and then judge them when they don't meet our expectations. We are all human. We all make mistakes. Thank you for sharing this thought provoking write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved this! The message in the lines is awesome! I truly loved this...and it's honest...because that's how all humans are. I loved the whole thing. Last line is my favorite though. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011

Author

Miss World
Miss World

NV



About
Welcome to my world; My name is Courtney, and I have a last name too! I'm 16 years of age I write. I dance. And I have an ironic love for Hole. I'm a person. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..