Screaming Is Beautiful

Screaming Is Beautiful

A Poem by Miss World

I open my mouth and I feel the glowing start in the
pit of my nauseous and ripped out stomach.

I feel it start and travel up my raw used throat.

Then it comes out of my lips.

It feels glorious.

It feels powerful.

It feels beautiful to finally scream.

I do it for hours, until the glowing feeling stops.

I do it for days, until my throat gives up.

I scream and holler, until the rage stops burning
holes into my heart.

© 2011 Miss World


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think the fact that you made it so simple, gives it much more depth. That's all it really is, isn't it? A great feeling, the feeling of release. Lovely.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I enjoyed this. It could be more descriptive. How does it feel glorious, powerful and beautiful?

Posted 12 Years Ago


The act of rage pouring out give your body a relaxing workout.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ithink is beautiful but lacking

Posted 12 Years Ago


MW,
You scream long and loud enough and continue to burn holes in your heart....you won't have any heart left to share with another...and think of how many people will Miss out on meeting and loving Miss World.
You do have a powerful way of writing...and it is quite good (albeit raw)...
allen

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how I could, with so little detail, tell on what you were feeling, easily could see you in your small room, frustrated and at the end of the line. This is very powerful, and beautifully written; I doubt anyone could write about something that hurts so badly and still make it sound like a relief at the same time.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well I can surely feel the intensity within your words. Sometimes screaming can relieve frustration and even if afterward you have a sore throat it was well worth it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011

Author

Miss World
Miss World

NV



About
Welcome to my world; My name is Courtney, and I have a last name too! I'm 16 years of age I write. I dance. And I have an ironic love for Hole. I'm a person. more..

Writing