Curse of the living dead...

Curse of the living dead...

A Story by Rainbow Skank

 "Oh help! Help me! I'm being followed by this guy!" I said as ran away. He chased me into this dark alley, this all started when I was born....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My mother was so happy and beautiful and she got married to this evil man...named Zorgon. He never let my mother of out his sight. He always went with her to places, even the bathroom. I was born a few weeks before she got married to Zorgon.

When I was growing up something bad happened. My mother was murdered. Zorgon killed her when I was 6 years old, and he told me soemthing that a step-father usually wont tell their step-daughter. He said that when I was born he put a curse on me. In the curse I am only allowed to live as a human until my 14th birthday. That means that I will die, the second my 14th birthday arrives. My mother knew about the curse but, she couldn't help me. The only way that the curse could be broken was if I found the stone of Eve. Eve was my mother and she carried the stone of Eve when she was alive. When she died the stone of Eve suddenly disapeared. The only way to get it back was to find the daughter of the third Siren from acient Greece. A Siren was a woman who lived in the sea who attracted men by their soothing voices, ad they lead men to their death.

 

 

 

 

 

This is a picture of the daughter of the third Siren. Now all I need to do is find her. She is usually now a days found in the middle of the Red Sea. Her voice can surely lure any man or boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyways, I am now 12 years old (of course nearing the age of 14). This man on the street started chasing me but I have no clue why. I am known as the daughter of Adam, and Eve (to magical creatures and people). My name is Elley, short for Elliyana (el-ee-on-a). "Ahh! let go of me! Ahh! Help!" I said then he came.....

 

  

© 2010 Rainbow Skank


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

haha this sounds like something that came out of a jap anime or something. if you made this as a show. i would totally watch it. the story is sorta like taken out and thrown together. there are so many things happening and characters introduced, my head is spinnning. but i like the names. very creative.i sugest you slow things down a bit.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

haha this sounds like something that came out of a jap anime or something. if you made this as a show. i would totally watch it. the story is sorta like taken out and thrown together. there are so many things happening and characters introduced, my head is spinnning. but i like the names. very creative.i sugest you slow things down a bit.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

...

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

344 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 6, 2010
Last Updated on March 6, 2010

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing