The Tale of William Saussenburg: the Celestial Deity of Entirety

The Tale of William Saussenburg: the Celestial Deity of Entirety

A Story by nukamichianpaux
"

The creator of all being judged and betrayed by his own creations. He shall avenge them.

"

 And then something caught my attention.

I looked, I looked to the east. I saw lights brighter than the sun, 100 times more.
They danced like the pilgrims of Halbendoug.
They flowed and I woke, I awoke I say, to a nights dream and the cop over my head with a damn bright flashlight.
He said to me in an angry tone, which I did not like,
"Nah son, son I'mma tell you what, you get yo a*s out of that bed. We got a murder on our hands and we know damn right you done it."
At this point I was afraid! I afraid and amazed that they would think that I, William Saussenburg, father of time and space itself, would do such as thing as this!
They should have known better!
I have invented their air, their oxygen and hydrogen, their earth and stars, their moon and molecules.
I have created everyone. I have created everyone and everything and I would think, even if I had committed this murder, I would have thus right.
The man lay dead at my bed, his head severed completely, surrounded by his own blood cells, which I had created.
My heart broke to see this man, though I've never seen him before, lay at my bedside and be dead. I had no idea how he had been dead, none how he had died, none how he felt as he died. I had no idea of his relations and illnesses, none of his mother nor father, and I had not killed him, I can say.
In the end, I was put in court. I was put in front of the judge and the jury had not believed me when I claimed their existence.
"A very long time ago, so long ago that god was not even yet created, which, I did create him also, I created this material I like to call Obsour.
"This material went through a vast and extremely complicated process called Nuclearoxyrobihanson​ Reaction.
"It created everything within a fraction of a 100000000/second.
"I was amazed at this.
"At at the time I was only a mere ideal.
"I was so proud of my creation, I had created so much potential.
"You may not understand this," Their faces were beyond skeptical, "But that it because your mind isn't capable to."
And after that, I knew that I had done such a foolish thing when they declared myself guilty.
They declared me guilty, but I accepted. I knew I could destroy all exsistence with ease, but I complied to their little laws and society.
They sent me to a building, one with lunatics and mentally ill. I did not belong there, they only looked down upon me because they could not believe I was their creator, they did not want to. I did not kill a man, and no, I am not insane.
But they wrapped me up in a straightjacket, I obeyed, and threw me into the most secure of rooms in all of the facility. They called me the crazy guy, even all the other inmates, even the most crazy of them all. THEY called ME crazy. How could they?! I did not like this kind of disrespect, I would not stand for it. I could not. I could not bear it.
I decided to end it.
I fell asleep one night, but shortly awoke to a strange noise outside my cell. It frightened me! Dear Homrog, it had frightened me out of my soul! My eyes would have popped out if I had not done such a great job of connecting them to the body. I crawled into the corner as the noise, similar to a bird or perhaps glass against cement, became so much louder. It became loud and booming and grew deeper. It sounded like an atomic bomb! My heart raced as my mind sifted through everything this sound could come from! What would it possibly come from?
I would never know, for the door of my cell, the large steel door, blew into my room as well as the rest of my wall, behind another wall of raging flames. That's the last I saw.
I hovered over the town. I was nothing in the air. I might as well been the oxygen lingering in the air, because I was not even there at all.
But I saw all of the town. I hated the town, I hated this world. I gave these being the gift of life, and opportunity to be happy and succeed, and they turn against their creator?! The one who made them?! I would not stand it. I decided my time to destroy these disrespectful, ungrateful traitors would be now!
I ignited fire in every molecule on the earth other than the humans. Those puny, helpless humans. The cement under their feet, the soil, the volcanic rock, all fire. The salty water of all seven oceans and every other trace of water inbetween, flames. Everything that was not human was suddenly flames, hotter than you can imagine. Now the earth wasn't the earth at all, rather a star. A large ball of gas and fire. I watched them scream and beg for mercy from God as they scrambled over the endless flames for only a few seconds. I watched their fragile skin cells boil and darken over their skin, bearing teeth with excruciating pain, pleased by the sight of their skeletons becoming more visible. Very pleased. I watched them float in these flames as I turned off the gravity, desperate for relief, grasping for anything but fire. I smiled as their skin decintigrated, their organs cooked until they were not longer there, along with their bones. And within 3 minutes, I would say all of the world was dead. I was filled with awesome pride, ever so satisfied. I had destroyed these filthy b******s that mocked me. I had showed them who was their GOD! 
I calmed the fire, erased the planet from the dark matter of space, and set out to create yet another world, but not make myself as one of them this time.
 
I should had not even tried to explain to them their true creation. Their master, their almighty GOD. I AM THE TRUE GOD, I LIVE AND FEAST ON LOGIC.
I, William Saussenburg, shall be respected in the end.

© 2009 nukamichianpaux


Author's Note

nukamichianpaux
Those of religion, I do not mean to offend you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on October 13, 2009

Author

nukamichianpaux
nukamichianpaux

Sumter, SC



About
I am mediocre at a lot of things, but never exceptionally good at anything. Writing is a good example of something I'm okay at. But I hope, nevertheless, that you enjoy these little scribblins. Str.. more..

Writing