nyan cat's friend

nyan cat's friend

A Story by nyancat

one day nyan cat was flying home then she ran into a pop dog then he said oh sorry it's okay said nyan cat then she continued to fly .then she reached her destination, the candy store yum....said nyan cat (pop cats only eat sweets).then when nyan cat entered the candy store then she said thats the pop dog i ran into. then nyan cat tapped the pop dogs shoulder then the pop dog turned around and said yes then nyan cat said i remember you from some where oh yeah i remember you said the pop dog do you. want to be my friend, i don't have any friends sure said nyan cat the next day they played out side they even started to play every day. then one night when nyan dog was sleeping tac nyan tip toed in and snatched him then nyan cat heard tac nyan flying away with nyan dog so nyan cat secretly followed tac nyan and followed him to his secret hideout then nyan cat at one point jumped and grabbed nyan dog. no said tac nyan you ruined my plans then nyan cat said thats what i was trying to do.tac nyan said well you can't stop me from setting my giant time bomb or can i then nyan cat jumped out the window and flew to the giant time bomb then she grabbed it and threw it in the in a giant hole then every body cheered for nyan cat and gave jim a parade and tac nyan was surley not to return.       

© 2012 nyancat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews



This is an awesome story!!!! I am suscribing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Like awesome!!!!!!! Write mmore stories about Nyan Cat, Please!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


cool

Posted 12 Years Ago


cute

Posted 12 Years Ago


hope you like it:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

872 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012

Author

nyancat
nyancat

About
i like nyancat because he's a cat with a poptart body. more..

Writing