Chapter 15: I Am

Chapter 15: I Am

A Chapter by ObsidianSea

I remember you, my son. 
Though we are separated by space and time and all else inbetween, I've drawn you near me. I became darkness that you would become light. 
Even in the midst of great darkness, you still shine. You're just as bright as the day you stepped off my jewel. Earth, a brilliant stone in the inheritor's crown, has been reborn. 
I remember every tear you shed for the mountains. I remembered the seas as the oceans in your eyes overflowed. I remember it all. I remember every twitch you made in your sleep, and the ways your dreams were made manifest in your soul. I remember everything that passed through you. I remember every time you were sleepless in the cupola, gazing at the stars. I remember.
I remember. 
I remember when you and I used to lie awake, perfectly joined. When we used to embrace, and I would hold you close for hours. When it was only you and I. I remember running my hand through your hair, and seeing you smile as I drew near. 
I always have been, and always will be, holding your hand. My Elias, I will always be holding your hand. 



© 2013 ObsidianSea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on July 30, 2013
Last Updated on July 30, 2013


Author

ObsidianSea
ObsidianSea

Birmingham, AL



About
I'm a dreamer. 20. Male. Drummer. And a pretty crummy writer. Just peruse what i got and find whatever it is you're looking for. I have a particular taste for writing things about alternate.. more..

Writing
Aris Aris

A Story by ObsidianSea


Ion. Ion.

A Poem by ObsidianSea