Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mitji

As we were waiting for them to get back, he leaned closer to me on the bench almost touching his lips to mine.

"I love you," he said and then gracefully brushed away from my lips and kissed my cheek.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"What about..." I started.

"They'll find there way back," he insisted as he wrapped his arms around me lifting me up into the air. AS i watched the ground disapear behind my feet, I leaned into him, breathing in his intoxicating smell of the beach. Oh god he smelss good, I thought. A question then came up into my head which had arisen many a time since i first met Jasper.

"What are you?" I asked calmly.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" he smiled sweetly.

"Until I stop asking," I retorted smiling back. "So again I ask, what are you?"

"The man of your dreams," he cooly replied.

"Thats what i thought," I said drifting into a dreamlike mood with the smell of the beach in my nose. The truth is I was living a fairytale, with my prince Charming, Jasper Mills, a normal human being with a few "extras." How did he recieve these extras? Not even he knew that, but he was careful not to show anybody these "extras" or powers. As far as I knew I was the only one who knew besides his brother, sister, and mother.

"Watcha thinkin about, Jaz?' he asked calling me his nickname for my real name, Jasmine.

"You," I answered honestly, the color rising in my cheeks. He chuckled.

"Why do i even ask?"

"Don't get to full of yourself!"

"Oh, I wasn't," he replied in a way that made me laugh. As i began to take in my surroundings, I realized we were over the water.  I held tighter to Jasper., which made him laugh. 

"You alright?" he asked

"Of course," I lied.

"Then you wouldnt mind releasing me a bit, I still do need oxygen to breathe." I laughed nervously at this and slightly realesed him. When I realized we were no longer over the water I leaned back, my feet on top of his, my hands in his, and looked at him. He looked back with his beautiful green eyes. He was not looking through me but was looking into me as if searching my soul. We stayed like this for a long time.

The sky was lit with the full moon and stars as i whispered into his ear, "I love you!" He kissed my cheek. "I should get back now," I continued.

"I know," he said still staring deep into my very soul. I kept his gaze, I couldn't look away. He finally broke his gaze and looked behind me. I turned to see my front door. I turned back still holding his hands. He pulled me into a hug.

"Goodnight," I whispered into his ear, "I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you too," he said as he cupped my chin in one of his hands, "don't ever forget that." I kissed his cheek and said, "I won't."



© 2009 Mitji


Author's Note

Mitji
I am 15, keep this in mind. Be nice!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well first of all good job. A few spelling and grammar changes: "They'll find there way back," he insisted as he wrapped his arms around me lifting me up into the air. It should be their not there. Various times you say i not I which is fine I do it a lot too. A few paragraph breaks would be nice, I know writers cafe wont let you tab but maybe instead you could do ten spaces, or five. Other than that goodjob, I liked it.


Posted 15 Years Ago


So far, so awesome. I can see in your writing a real talent for words and description as well as the knack for telling a good story. Keep it up!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Autumn, Autumn, Autumn....you already know I like this story! here are some hints: their not there when you talk about people, it's spelled coolly 2 Ls! smells has two Ls as well. and make sure you capitalize all your I's. People appreciate good grammar and mechanics on here, so remember I'm only trying to help! Other than that it's awesome. yours truly, aunt Josephine :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


yes! omgsh i want to know how Jason got "extras"

Posted 15 Years Ago


Do you like it?

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 9, 2008
Last Updated on January 1, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Mitji
Mitji

New Gloucester, ME



About
I love to read and write, and i love music! I love to read, in fact I am addicted to it, my mother has gotten mad at me saying i read too much. I wish I lived in Australia. I want to be a journalist, .. more..

Writing
Finally! Finally!

A Poem by Mitji


Savior Savior

A Poem by Mitji



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mitji


THE RING THE RING

A Story by Céce