My World

My World

A Story by Mitji
"

This is my world that no one else has ever visited

"

I walk through the fields of grass with the stalks up to my neck. I look to the sky, the red sky, as if looking at a sunset that lasted forever but the beauty never dissapated. I began to run, as fast as my feet would carry me. I ran off a cliff and screamed as I felt the rush of the air. I delved into the beautiful crystal clear water and gasped as I surfaced the refreshing water sending a cool chill through my body. I felt so happy, I had no fear of what was to come the next day, I knew that I would live forever in this beautiful paradise I had made my own. No where were there buildings polluting the air, only houses in the trees that I shared with the animals. The air I breathed was, Oh, so sweet. Palm trees covering the outer-landscape. As I swam past the wonderful crystal waterfalls and pulled myself out of the water my feet sunk into the hot soft sand. I walk into the forest of palm trees, but as I get deeper into the woods the trees get taller and thicker until you can not see the tops of the trees. I climb up into my shelter and lay on my back and listen to the birds singing and listen to the chipmunks chirping and all the other woodland creatures jabbering away and I think to myself "What a life I have!"

© 2009 Mitji


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is pretty good Autumn, it's really detailed and descriptive.

Posted 15 Years Ago


thanks for the review!
I really enjoy reading this, it puts me in a happy place when i read this.
Crystal clear!
Nice (:

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 1, 2009
Last Updated on January 1, 2009

Author

Mitji
Mitji

New Gloucester, ME



About
I love to read and write, and i love music! I love to read, in fact I am addicted to it, my mother has gotten mad at me saying i read too much. I wish I lived in Australia. I want to be a journalist, .. more..

Writing
Finally! Finally!

A Poem by Mitji


Savior Savior

A Poem by Mitji