Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Unexpected Turn

Unexpected Turn

A Chapter by Smile It's Megan♥

I was accepted finally. I had been around for years but never came to be accepted entirely. It was calming to know. After what had happened only hours ago, anything positive would make me calm.

What happened you ask? Well, we were sitting by the fire in our natural spot on a Saturday night. Weaza, Kaitlyn, Justin, Brook, Brent, Caleb, Keet and Kate, were all there, Keet by my side.

He was perfectly fine, he was his normal self. Keeping complete control of his spaz self. Randomly he started going off topic. He was talking about the past. As he was talking he started talking about what he thought of me when he met me. He insulted me, right to my face, with everyone around to hear. Hearing this from him, killed me inside. The guy I loved turned on me, for no reason.

The more I heard from him, the worse it made me feel. Tears had started to dribble down the sides of my chilled face. I pushed him from my side. He wasn't pleased by what I did and went at me. I got up and ran before he got to me. Everyone got up to stop him from going after me. All but Kate. She just sat there. Snickering.

I ran until I felt I was far enough away from the fire and all my friends.

I dropped down to the ground and leaned against a near tree. I sat breathing heavy. Trying to calm myself and not think about what had happened as well. That was pointless though.

I heard a crack, it sounded pretty close. I gasped and shivered, looking all around.

"Missa?" It was a guy's voice

I looked to see a body in front me, looking down on me with worried eyes.

It was Caleb.

"Hey" I said still shivering.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there. I have no clue what happened back there. That was completely unlike Keet. Ugh I feel so bad. But no worries. I knocked him out. Justin and Brent dragged him away and tied him to a tree. So we can deal with him when ever he wakes up. Which wouldn't be soon. Anyways, are you ok?" He was babbling.

I tried to smile. "Uh, thank you for doing what you did. I'm just really surprised you came out here after me. No one seemed to want to follow me when I first ran. And yes..no..maybe. I guess I'm ok."

"Well I would have ran after you right when you got up, but I had to deal with my cuz first. Everyone else, I think was just stunned and did what they thought first, which was to get Keet to calm down. Are you sure your ok? May I sit?"

"I see...Yeah, I'm positive. Sure you can sit down."

He smiled and sat next to me. His hand brushed the side of my arm and he looked at me.

"Your really cold.." He stated.

I just nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me. Man he was so warm. I sighed.

He looked down on me and I looked up. He pulled away.

"No!" I said sternly.

He looked confused.

"Keep your arms there."

"Oh.." He giggled and placed his arms back around me.

I leaned into him, feeling the heat leaving his body.

"Why do you think Kate didn't help you guys?" I asked.

"I don't know. But she looked happy about what was happening at the time."

"Yeah she did. When I ran off, she was snickering."

"She probally had something to do with why Keet bursted like that."

"Maybe but how would she have done that?"

"Possibly having a power over Keet. His powers aren't all that strong. He is one of the newer members and just doesn't know how to control them completely. He doesn't know much about overcoming powers that are trying to take him over either. So that could be a problem."

"But why would Kate do that to me? She is my best friend. Or atleast was. Who knows now."

"Jealousy."

"She has nothing to be jealous over."

"That's not true. You should know that."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, look at you, your beautliful. You have an amazing personality. You have a boyfriend. More people appriciate you. There's alot more I could mention."

"For one, I'm not beautiful. Second, I did have a boyfriend. Not anymore though."

"You are to beautiful. Trust me, hun. I don't tell alot of people they are beautiful. Your one of the few that is beautiful. And I udnerstand why you are done with Keet."

"Ugh fine."

He smiled. "You feel better?"

I just giggled.

"I guess yes." he said poking my cheek.

I giggled more. "We should get going before anyone panics because they don't know where we are."

"Yeah." He said smiling at me.

He got up. He stared down at me and lifted me up with no effort.

"Feel like walking?" He asked.

"Not really but I will."

He grabbed my arm lightly and placed me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He turned back to look at me.

"Comfortable?"

"It will do." I replied smiling.

He laughed and started to run back to the fire.



© 2010 Smile It's Megan♥


Author's Note

Smile It's Megan♥
Well yeah, this is basically something that happened in my magic world. Everyone is a real person but it didn't really happen in reality. This is just the begining of the story. Should I continue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Continue Megers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must know!!!! *gets popcorn*

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was really good, and I would like to see more of it! Awww Caleb sounds so sweet...

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2009
Last Updated on August 26, 2010


Author

Smile It's Megan♥
Smile It's Megan♥

Off the Ground & Reaching for the Stars, MA



About
"How are you ever gunna reach the stars, if you never get off the ground? And you'll always be where you are, if you let life knock you down." Halfway There - Big Time Rush My idols just ha.. more..

Writing