Two: Unanswered

Two: Unanswered

A Chapter by Smile It's Megan♥

 

“I-” Kelly began, but was cut off by the nurse.
“You guys have to leave now. Visiting hours are almost over. There’s maybe, 5 more minutes till you have to leave. So I’d get moving.” The nurse told my friends.
I sighed.
I needed to have some time alone after hearing what was just talked about. Even if it was only for a short time.
There’s a chance that she might have pushed me down the stairs but that doesn’t make sense. She wouldn’t do that to me…Would she?
No she wouldn’t. She’s one of my best friends. I can bet on that. So why else would she be guilty? I have to idea.
I also slightly wonder who was there in the room.. I knew Kate and Kelly were, but what about Weaza, Rachel, Meghan, Heather, Kaitlyn, or Cam?
That’s the least of my problems though…Well I can’t say problems….I should say…Confusions?…
“Bye Megan.” My friends all seemed to say at once, which broke my train of thought.
“Bye…” I said as loud as I could talk, with my eyes closed still looking at the ceiling.
“Love you.” I heard coming from the hall.
I just nodded.
“Hun, We will be giving you your pain relievers soon. After you eat dinner of course. Sorry if this will be a late dinner. We were having difficulties in the kitchen earlier so dinner ended up being a little delayed.”
“It’s fine.”
“There will be desert after. What would you like, because I know you don’t enjoy having the frozen yogurt. We still have some popsicles if you’d like that.”
“Yeah, that’s fine.” I slurred.
“Alright Hun, get some rest until then, I’ll be sure to wake you.”
I nodded again, and she left the room.
Atleast I have a nurse that actually cares about kids and makes sure their comfortable. So I can’t complain about the care here. Although, I might be able to complain about something. You never know how the hospitals foods is going to taste like…..
Then something came to mind…
How long have I been in this hospital??



© 2010 Smile It's Megan♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

dun dun dun! HAHA mine turn xD

~Weaza~

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 6, 2009
Last Updated on August 26, 2010


Author

Smile It's Megan♥
Smile It's Megan♥

Off the Ground & Reaching for the Stars, MA



About
"How are you ever gunna reach the stars, if you never get off the ground? And you'll always be where you are, if you let life knock you down." Halfway There - Big Time Rush My idols just ha.. more..

Writing