Four: The Dinner And Encounter With A Doctor

Four: The Dinner And Encounter With A Doctor

A Chapter by Smile It's Megan♥

I’m starving. I felt like I haven’t eaten in days. I need food.
“Um.. Can I have my dinner now…”
“Michaela. And yes of course you can. Sorry for keeping you to wait.”
I didn’t answer. I just shoved the food down my throat enjoying every bit of it.
“I’ll be back in a little to give you that pain reliever.”
I didn’t answer.
She walked out of the room looking at me like I was an animal. I couldn’t help it though. I needed to eat. The hunger was getting to me. Yeah that was it. Oh well.
I remember my mother talking about a Michaela before. Now that I think of it. So I guess they were friends. I still cant believe it though.
It always seemed impossible my mother would have a friend that she was that close to.
Like Michaela had said, my mother’s parents were…just so, strict.
I’m happy I didn’t live in a world like that..
I kept shoving food down my throat. Not caring who saw me anymore.
I suddenly heard a cough. I looked up and around the room.
A doctor was standing in the door way.
I immediately stopped eating and wiped my mouth and face with my hand and sweater sleeve.
I felt so embarrassed. I understand that doctors see their patients at the worst of times. But…Damn, This man was hot. I couldn’t make a fool out of myself right now.

 

He stepped into the room. He started to talk but I couldn’t hear him. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to hear him. I just wanted to look at him. I mean he was gorgeous. From what met the eye. He even seemed pretty young. Compared to what most of the doctors look like nowadays. Well the majority of them.

 

He had the most amazing eyes. Ocean blue, and so clear, you could see right through them. Kind of like that kid that fixed Mrs. Kernan’s computer. That was a good day… Well.... His hair set around his round head in waves. It was dirty blond. It wasn’t extremely long, but long enough to have his bangs rest a little over his eye-brow. His smile was perfect. To top the face off. Wait, he has dimples, and freckles. Aw. I looked down…You could see his muscles through his shirt. That was enough. I couldn’t look any farther. Or any longer….
“Miss.?” The young man questioned. He sounded a little annoyed. I wonder why.
“Hm.” I answered. How logical. Way to flirt. Why bother. The guys my doctor!
“I’m Dr. Manson. Dr. M for short. I tell you my name because, I figured you wouldn’t recall my name because when I decided to introduce myself, you were unconscious. Makes sense that you wouldn’t respond or hear me. Right?” He smiled. “Well, I wanted to come here to reintroduce myself, since you are supposed to be in my hands. I also needed to check on you. Most of all, I needed to give you your pain relievers. Michaela wanted to herself. I’m sure she told you that, but she had to go home. There was a family emergency of some sort. She didn’t say exactly.”
“Is she and her family all right?!”
“That we know of.”
“Make sure they are all right. I really care about Michaela.”
“You barely know her dear.”
“I know more about her then you think.”
“Well then,” He sounded alarmed. “I’ll be sure to keep you posted young lady.”
I nodded.
He placed the pain reliever pill on my food tray.
“Take this when your finished eating and about to go to sleep, so the medicine can settle. Be sure to drink water with it too.” He said and left the room.
Gorgeous but a jerk.
Typical. Though I wasn’t harmed. I had someone else in my heart. Someone that shouldn’t be in my heart. Not even to begin with. My friends could say otherwise.

 

I finished eating, picked up the pill and hit a button that was behind my head. I placed the dirty tray on a near by table I could reach.
Soon enough a nurse came flying into my room.
“What do you need Hun?” She asked with a crack in her voice.
“I just needed some water, I needed it to take my pill. I also wanted you to take my tray away.”
She nodded, took my tray, and went to get my water. She stopped at the door way.
“Do you want desert tonight?”
“No.”
She nodded again and fetched my water.
When she came back I tossed the pill into my mouth and drank the water. Then placed the water on the table.
I got comfortable, turned the lights around me off and stared blankly in front of me. What was in front of me, considering my position, was the wall and window.
I wished I was out there. Why can’t I be out there?
Oh right. I managed to fall down stairs. With the help of a friend.
I sighed deeply.
If only I could get out there. Then maybe I could set things straight with that certain someone. Maybe then the rest of my years in public school won’t be hell whenever I’m around or thinking about him…..Though, I never caught hell to begin with, but you never know what might happen.

 

I can’t complain.
The hospital food was good.



© 2010 Smile It's Megan♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG OMG OMG PLEASE CONTINUE WRITINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Gorgeous but a jerk." I like that lol
And BOth of our stories have the guyt with the AMAZING BLUE EYES! -squees- He is cute lol

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 8, 2009
Last Updated on August 26, 2010


Author

Smile It's Megan♥
Smile It's Megan♥

Off the Ground & Reaching for the Stars, MA



About
"How are you ever gunna reach the stars, if you never get off the ground? And you'll always be where you are, if you let life knock you down." Halfway There - Big Time Rush My idols just ha.. more..

Writing