How to Keep Busy During Pregnancy?

How to Keep Busy During Pregnancy?

A Story by OK Reviewer

At the time of pregnancy most of the women spend time monotonously, they absorb with the though about their baby, and some time due to complexities of their health they remain worried, but it is rather better to think positively and remain quiet and calm and maintain a good lifestyle. At this stage they should indulge in some activities, as hobbies which will give them pleasure mentally, through these activities they will get satisfaction.


Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

The Type of Activities

In out society, we see some women have interest in writing, they like creativity so during this stage, they can gear up for the writing skill, they can spend time in blog writing, or content writing as free lancer, this job is not office bound job like 10 to 6, instead one can do it at her home through internet connection with a tie up of any company. Some women like physical activities, like yoga, some one takes interest in art or any other things like clay modelling or gardening, they can go with these as these activities will need not much physical strength. The art of living now is very much interesting subject in our society, she may join in this class and after joining this course she can teach others about this.

Some women are skilled in knitting, they can do this work at home for that they can take order from some organizations or knitting schools, which definitely help them to shade of their monotony. Doing cooking is another field for the women, there are many women who are expert in cooking; they can promote new school at their house for teaching new types of recipes for the other women.

Some of the women are fond of music, dance or singing, so they can spend time by joining the classes of the music, dance or singing in any institution. Through this learning they will definitely get the mental pleasure at this stage. At this stage some of the women can learn playing guitar, piano, violin etc. reading story or funny books is a great source of spending time, after taking proper rest one can start reading out story or comedian books which surely will be a great source of joy in mind. At this time one may feel upset, so always try to keep up strength in mind and be positive in attitude, and remain smiling. You can work as a baby sitter in neighboring place as it will not put you in much physical strength, but it will give you a mental happiness in return, as you can be close to a baby. 

To remove the monotony, this time one can invite her dear or near ones to her place, it will be a wonderful experience for her as she will get moral and mental support from him or her for the upcoming days. To remain tension free and cheerful one can play various types of games with the little boys and girls or same aged friends. Another way one can keep herself busy, she can go for shopping on online various things and necessary items or her and would be baby, and it will be a great and ideal way to spend time for her.

© 2014 OK Reviewer


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014
Tags: pregnancy, activities