Walk With Me Through Planes Of Existence

Walk With Me Through Planes Of Existence

A Poem by Micheal Teal
"

this is not a poem but a collection of thoughts.

"
walk with me through planes of existence to invisible realms in which the essence of the soul dances with the illuminating presence of spirit.

I was having dinner one night with eternity and infinity when a spark of divinity filled my body and soul with meaning and purpose.

know that you are a divine creation and do your utmost to magnify the miraculous within you so that all the world may know and experience your sacred beauty.

the moment in which I awakened to my true self was one of transformation that cast me into a brave new world of light and love where revelations occur.

during these days of isolation I have spent much of my time at home with spirit where together we have charted a course of compassion and common sense which has kept us happy, healthy, safe and secure.

once you accept that love is truly limitless you connect to something greater and yours becomes an intricately beautiful and extraordinary life.

with sacred self care and creative manifestation as your guides set out with the intention of being a source of light for yourself and others.

in times of crisis I watch, listen and learn because within every struggle there are powerful lessons which help us to navigate our way through not only the current challenge but those yet to come.

I pray at the temple of the soul which awakens an awareness within that blesses me with greater understanding, infinite consciousness and positive personal expansion.

a radiant rainbow of gentle vibrations massages my soul when with compassionate mindfulness and loving life energy I serve the greater good.

I was listening to the sounds of spirit when I was blessed with inspiring thoughts and visions which guided me into a world of magickal experiences that have helped me to love, honor, accept and respect who I truly am.

grounded by goodness engage your life in absolutely empowering new ways that bring into focus your divine self.

loving acceptance of self is a truly awakening blessing of visualization, realization and cosmological transformation that profoundly heals the heart, soul, mind and spirit.

feelings of peace and heart centered happiness come to me when I with insight, awareness and thoughtful intention make the choice to walk a mystical pathway toward enlightenment.

I have seen many die of cancer. covid doesn't scare me. I have seen many die from alcoholism. covid doesn't scare me. I have seen many die of a drug overdose. covid doesn't scare me. I have known far too many who have committed suicide. covid doesn't scare me. all the suffering I have seen has given me the strength and courage not to smoke, drink, take drugs and kill myself. I have learned from my mistakes and the mistakes of others to listen, learn and be smart. I have learned from covid to watch, learn, listen, love, be smart, be safe, be cautious, be caring and be true to myself. I am happy, healthy, safe and secure. covid doesn't scare me.

spend time evolving yourself by joyously living your truth as you nurture a life of spirit filled with positive pivotal moments where you step into your greatness.

I try every day to practice self love by making positive lifestyle choices which liberate me in profoundly healing ways.

we come into the light when with thoughtful intention we choose to see all experiences through the eyes of kindness and compassion.





by

MicHEAL Teal 
The Ancient One

© 2020 Micheal Teal


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well, MicHEAL Teal , The Ancient One, nice job with this one. I liked it very much and I am happy for you to have found this awareness. It is a good step to share it with others as you are doing as that act spreads the love and compassion, enlightening others as to the possibilities they too may have on the plane of existence.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Excellent prose and stream of thoughts process written so thoughtfully and free...stand in your truth and reflect on the good and bane, walk the cycles of life without judgement and fear, remember self...self is everything though human-ness does interfere time to time, we are all self - would we all remember and re-connect time to time, much enjoyed this Micheal :)

Posted 3 Years Ago


Well, MicHEAL Teal , The Ancient One, nice job with this one. I liked it very much and I am happy for you to have found this awareness. It is a good step to share it with others as you are doing as that act spreads the love and compassion, enlightening others as to the possibilities they too may have on the plane of existence.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 6, 2020
Last Updated on August 6, 2020

Author

Micheal Teal
Micheal Teal

Canada



About
I am a Poet , Psychic and Spiritual Consultant. Mine is a journey of peace and self discovery. I seek to sow the seeds of new possibilities and inspire the purpose within. I am a searcher and research.. more..

Writing