Prolouge.

Prolouge.

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

-Shades-

"

"Your kidding me right!" A man with black hair and a mischievous look on his face said.


"No sir, she made it to the Underworld successfully." A short man coward by the door. The man with black hair slammed his fist on his desk.
 

"We will get her back." He said.


"H-how?" The short man asked.


"The king has formed the bond with her. Correct?" The man raised a brow and stared at the boy by the door. He nodded slightly. "Well then just wait until her human emotions have diminished. She has a tie to the human world but it will not be there forever. Things do change after all. Now Malice go and assemble the rest of the Shade's I have something to say." The man said.


"Yes sir commander." Malice saluted and scurried out of the room. The commander raised his legs and plopped them down on the desk. He rung the bell to call his assistant into the room. She opened the door and bowed before him.


'Yes sir?" She held her hands infront of her body. She refused to look into his eyes.
 

"Are the shades waiting in the council room?" He asked harshly. The shades were quick on their feet. So assembling in the council room within a minute was enough time.
 

"Y-yes sir." She replied. He motioned for her to come closer. She did as she was told and leaned over the desk.


"Why do you resist to look in my eyes?" He whispered into her ears.


"I was told to never look a higher rank in the eyes without permission." She replied.

 

"Interesting. Well you may look into my eyes. I would like to see the colour of your eyes, they must be as gorgeous as you are." He said as he tilted her chin up so he could see the redness of her eyes.


 "Ah I was right. They are pretty." He said with a sly smile. He kissed his assistant lightly on the lips. She gasped and quickly pulled away.


"Now now Maria we do not disrespect our commander do we?" He asked. She shook her head.


 "All Is well next time do what I do alright?" She nodded in reply. He pointed towards the door, and she sprinted out.  That was the commanders sixth  assistant this month, they all quit after being sexually harassed by him.
 

He took his legs off the desk and got up. He fixed his tie and jacket and headed out the door. He walked down the empty halls and opened the door to the Council room. A bunch of red eyes looked at him as he entered the room. The room was basically full. There were over a hundred Shades cluttered together. The commander took his seat.


"Who here is a high rank in potions?" He asked. A petite girl with red hair raised her hand slightly. The commander motioned for her to step forward. So she did. "You get to come see the king." He said with a smile. She nodded. No one ever spoke to the commander unless he ordered them to. Actually no one even got the chance to meet the Commander unless there was trouble.


 "I will also need three healers. I have a feeling they will be needed." He said. Two boys and a girl stepped out. They were clothed in armor.


"We are getting the princess back for our king. It is dangerous considering we are rouges and are now officially banned from the Underworld but that won't stop us once she is turning into a pure demon. She will want to come with us." The commander Stated.


 The commander nodded. Everyone else but the four shade's exited the room. "Let us go meet our king." The commander clasped his hands together and walked out of the room with the four demons following slowly.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Ha!! Besides worrying about the angels attacking. Destiny also has the shade's on her back.

The commander and Malice will make their next apperance in further chapters. Oh and I should tell you the commander likes things his way. So think about that for a moment.

Thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmm. Well I'm intrigued and that's exactly what a prologue should do.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks ^.^
So detailed, it must have taken you a long time writing this. Loved it

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks :)
The black beard reminds of my moms new puppy, phenobarbital she so adorable

Posted 11 Years Ago


I feel bad for those assistants. And Destiny. But I love this. It was a great way to start the book. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great opener... We get a glimpse of what troubles will face Destiny in this book. The Commander you quickly established as a real jerk with his harassment, but why does he not know who are the highest ranking shades below him? I think it is poor leadership to not know those beneath you and how can he use thier personal strengths if he doesn't know who they are? The one confusing part is where he talks about Destiny Turning into a human?

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Oh now I c where it is. Ill change tht .-. I must have been thinking of something when I wrote itread more
Horizon K.

11 Years Ago

Ok! Got it! Can't wait to see what happens!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Alright!!!
ooh... exciting ! !

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oo this is really good!!!!!
she is turning into a human. ... i'm slightly confused... ithought she was not turning human but she was turning demon.... maybe i'm wrong :/ READING ON XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

No this is from the point of view of the shades. They are making plans to come after Destiny. If you.. read more
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

ah right :P
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Ya
don't forget that angels and demons are cut from the same mold, this could allow some awesome surprises.....good luck

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very good introduction. I like the storyline and the discussion. The story had great possibilities. I will keep reading. A excellent introduction.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thank you
Such a great story can not wait to read the rest. I love stories about angles and demons and that so really can't wait to read the rest. Hope it as good as prologue.. Should be Epic. Well done.. My kind of story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks!
Seanh12

11 Years Ago

no problem anytime

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

700 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 10, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..