Chapter 3- Destiny

Chapter 3- Destiny

A Chapter by The Fallen

~Destiny~

Here we were again, standing on the hill by Dementia's gate looking down at the village. I never thought I'd be here again. Ash tugged on my hand and started walking towards the gate. Silas gave me a look and followed him. I sighed and took one last look at my home, then followed behind them. The dim lights lit the way. The hallway was more lonely and dark as I remembered it. The hallway opened up into the huge room, the visions of what happened last time I was here swarmed my brain.

 

"Where's Dementia?" I asked, looking around. There was nothing here but spider webs and empty cages.

 

"Your father called down all demons, they are well needed right now." Silas said. His voice echoed against the empty stone walls.

 

"This is really dumb you know." I stated as I continued walking towards the gate that lead to the real world. "I mean I don't get why he has to keep picking a fight with other supernatural's. He clearly can't handle it." I groaned. Silas fell in step beside me.

 

"Well your the princess, when you take over you can run it the way you want." He said with a smile. I could tell he was trying to brighten up the situation but it wasn't working.

"

Destiny. I grabbed this." Ash held out my golden crown. I snatched it from his hands and examined the red and blue gems that glittered from the sunlight.

 

"Thanks." I adjusted the crown on my head.

 

"No problem. Just making sure you remember who you are." He shoved his hands in his pocket. We stepped out onto the dirt path. The sky was grey, but the sun peaked through the clouds.I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the daylight. Silas looked at me, his eyes widened.

 

"What?" I asked, brushing my black hair out of my face.

'

Your eyes changed back to normal." Ash spoke up.

 

"They're blue again!" Silas chimed in. I pulled my tiara off my head and peered inside it, using it as a mirror I examined my eyes. Holy crow they were right! They returned to normal.

 

"Does this only happen when I return to the human world?" I turned to ask and gave him a puzzled look. He shrugged. I placed my tiara back on my head and sighed. I was glad to look like my old self but it was strange that I suddenly had my eye colour back. Silas looked towards the forest and gave me one of his silly side smiles.

 

"We are not going in there." I snarled.

 

"Why?" Ash asked.

"Last time I went in a forest I was attacked by shades!" I crossed my arms and stomped my left foot. This was where I was staying, I didn't want to leave the underworld I was to attached. "Does anyone not remember this?!" I asked as Ash walked towards the forest. Silas looked at me.

 

"You walk or get carried." He said. I shook my head and plopped down on the dirt. Silas walked over to me and grabbed me by the waist. He hoisted me over his shoulders and started walking. I pounded on his back and struggled to be released. I held onto my tiara like it was my life source though clearly my Human attachment was always with me, and they were more of a life source then a silly tiara

 

"Silas!!!!" I yelled. He ignored me, I gave up the fight and let my body dangle as if I were a dead person.  Silas and I were soon engulfed in the shadows of the forest. "Are you sure this is a good idea..I mean if werewolves are out to get us, demons, we shouldn't be in the forest." I protested.

 

"Do we look like demons?" Ash asked. I lifted my head up to look at him, he was now trailing behind Silas.

 

"White hair and amber eyes aren't exactly known as normal." I said.

 

"Well you look normal so we should be fine." Silas said.

 

"Or they assume you are kidnapping a human and attack!" I said the worst things that came to mind. "What if they kill us for being in their territory!" I yelled.

 

"I don't exactly think every forest and field belongs to the werewolves." Ash said with a smile. I let my head dangle again, occasionally hitting Silas's back.

 

"And what if this one happens to be a werewolf territory! We are so dead." I started kicking my feet in the air, hoping Silas would release me so I can run.

 

"Not putting you down.' Silas grumbled. I put on my best puppy dog face and looked up at Ash. He shook his head and covered his eyes. "This is no fun.." I sighed. My eyes scanned the forest, looking for coloured eyes watching us. But nothing. Maybe Silas and Ash were right, maybe this wasn't wolf territory. But then again it's still possible.

 

"How do I know if Werewolves are even real?" I questioned still hanging off Silas's shoulder.

 

"Well were real right?" Silas asked. I pondered the question. I guess we were so anything is possible.

 

"So are we defiantly sure a demon killed a werewolf?" I asked. Silas set me down gently on the ground and looked into my eyes. He nodded slightly.

 

"Who!" I questioned.

 

"A guard was roaming in the forest and just killed him..On your father's orders." Ash said. Was my dad asking for permanent death? I trailed after Silas like a lost puppy.

 

"We're all going to die." I said and hung my head in shame. The only question I wanted to know is why my father wanted to kill a Werewolf?



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Thoughts?!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha, funny image of Silas carrying Destiny like that, tiara and all. Ash with his white hair is in my head so hot! Not sure why human world is safer from werewolves then underworld but ok. On with the story!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha, Ash is hot :P and The human world is safer because if the werewolves are going to attack, they.. read more
Awww Silas is back :) I love Destiny and her blatant dislike for the entire situation haha She cracks me up when she throws tantrums and refuses to do things, so Silas has to force her :) Sooo good! Can't wait to see what happens next!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeah well only in this lol Silas is like a big brother and makes her do things, i love him so much :.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Me too :( lol
Amazing! I loved it. I need more. I can already tell this is going to be quiet interesting. Nice job. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I guess I'll just have to wait then.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yup
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Fine. *mummbles grumpily to self.*

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5