Chapter 12- Demon Dance

Chapter 12- Demon Dance

A Chapter by The Fallen

 

 

My fingers trembled from the dream of Silas. I needed him , I really did.

 

Hold on Destiny, Please. Moonstone's voice echoed my head. It comforted me in my time of need, but it wasn't long till my inner demon took over once again. Amara's familiar knock came on the door. I sighed.

 

"Come in." I muttered. The door swung open and Amara stepped in with a handful of dresses.

 

"Girl time!" She said with a huge grin. Why was she always smiling. She is a shade, it isn't something to be happy about. She threw the dresses down on my bed. I looked through them, most of them were strapless and there were a variety of colours. She shoved two different dresses at me and ordered me to go try them on. I entered my walk in closet and looked at the red dress. It looked like the one Dawn had given me to wear at the party just a few weeks back. I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror, it looked the same as it did a few weeks back. My eyes started to lose colour and turned white. I fell to the ground and everything turned to black.

 

"I'm sorry I brought you here so suddenly." I looked up to see my red haired mother looking down at me.

 


"Mom?" I asked, a tear ran down my cheek. Sure she wasn't my real mom but she was the only mother I knew.

 


"Sweetie, what are you doing with your life. This is not the path I would have chosen for you." She said softly. She bent down to meet my gaze.

 


"But that's just it, I chose this life mom. It was my destiny." I said, my voice slightly cracking as I spoke. I shook my head.

 


"I just hope you know what your doing." My mother kissed my cheek. "I cannot stay." She said before fading from my view.

 


I blinked a couple of times and looked around, I got up and looked in the mirror. My eyes were restored to their normal red colour. I looked down at the dress and smiled. Amara knocked on the door.

 


"Let me see!" She ordered. The door flew open and she stood there her jaw dropped and her eyes wide. "That's the one." She said. I nodded and brushed a stray tear off my cheek, and smiled softly. I thought so to. I took Amara's hand and she lead me out to my bed, she now had it covered with make up. Not this again, I hated going through this. I sat down on a stool. She covered my face with natural looking make up. She curled my hair and then dashed off to the washroom. When she came out she was wearing a matching pink dress. She left her hair straightened and she didn't bother doing her make up.

 

"Why do I have to wear make-up?' I asked.

 

"Cause you want to impress Kendall don't you?" She asked. I raised a brow, did I? I felt as if I knew him from somewhere, because he was strangely familiar. But my memory couldn't pin his face from any of my old memories. I bit my lip.

 

"Sure." I replied. Amara grabbed my hand and led me out of the room, and into the hallway of bustling Shade's. Amara maneuvered through the crowd easily, while I had to push my way through.

 

A few 'excuse me's' and 'move it!'s' later We were outside of the doors that lead to the dance. Music poured out of the doors, Amara looked at me and a smile crept across her face.

 

"Kendall is right through there. You ready?" She asked.

 

"Of course." I replied cooly. All thoughts of Silas had slipped my mind. I opened the door to reveal flashing muti coloured lights, many people grinding' up on eachother. Sweaty bodies everywhere, and hands were in the air as if none of them had a care.  That's just...Disturbing my inner demon said. I replied with a nod. There in the corner alone was Kendall, his green eyes scanned the dance floor looking for someone. Amara's whistle was heard over the music, Kendall turned in our direction and his face lit up.

 

"Your welcome." Amara winked and ran off. Kendall looked down on me, and smiled sweetly.

 

"Hey." He brought he lips to my ear so I was able to hear him.

 

"Hi." I replied.

 

"Want to dance?" He asked.

 

"Isn't that why were here?" I asked with a giggled. He nodded and wrapped his left arm around my waist firmly, and guided me to the dance floor just as a slow song came on. We don't dance! We don't know how! My inner voice said, pushing my inner demon away.

 

"I can't dance." I said .

 

"Everyone can dance." Kendall replied.

 

"Except for me." I answered.

 

"I'll teach you." He said. He guided my arms to his neck, and I wrapped them around it. His hands were splayed on my lower back. He started to sway side to side, I bit my lip and followed his lead.  I rested my head against his chest, and smiled softly. I felt safe in his arms. Then a picture of my almost dance with Ash, swirled in my mind. Ash...What was I doing here! I needed to leave, I owed Ash a dance, and I needed to regain my sanity. Shut up, your not leaving! My inner demon screeched. I shook my head and looked up at Kendall. He seemed happy, happy to be holding me. Suddenly his smiling face changed into Silas's face and body, the pine scent was the same. It felt real, almost to real. I pushed away from him.

 

"I got to go." I told Kendall, though he still looked like Silas. I ran out of the room and dashed down the hall. Tears stung my eyes, I needed to get out of here. I looked down at the floor, that was moving quickly beneath me. I bumped into someone, when I looked up to see who it was my jaw dropped. The one and only, King Sykho.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
May not be as good as the others, I'm just coming out of writers block. I'm sorry...I feel like it sucks... Sorry it's short to...I just needed this chapter to be over so I can start a new chapter

Thoughts...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

She has to get out of there she driving herself to insanity

Posted 11 Years Ago


Woah, what's going on with destiny? All these hallucinations and she can't grab a hold of herself and get the hell out of there? So Shade world is a confusing place I see, plus with her inner demon. And can't decide what to think about Kendall, I mean he kidnapped her right? Why she's dancing with him instead of kicking his a*s is beyond me... Though he does Sound quite hot.... Fun chapter, and interesting psychological twists that give this even more edge..

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

She's dancing with him because he seems slightly familiar the reasons why she's seeing Silas wil be.. read more
Horizon K.

11 Years Ago

Yeah I'm liking the psychological turmoil, it adds much interesting dimension to Destiny's destiny.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:3 thanks
OOOO! King Sykho is back!??
OMG Her inner demon need to sew it up before I do it for her... And as for herself... GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

xD
more more more more more more more more more more more amazing as usual!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:D thanks!!!
The inner fight between the demon and herself is great it makes it so much more interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Writers' block sucks. Great Write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Eik!!!!! I reckon that Silas and Kendal are the same... that Silas is actually a Rogue demon and he is looking for his family and stuff there but at the same time trying to help Destiny... thats jsut cause i'm weird tho... am i right??? or are they related O.o That also crossed my mind...

Anyway... this is a really good chapter and there is a freaking cliff hanger DX Hurry up writers block!! Go to Jamaca or something :/ I had writers block for almost a yeah.. it sucked real bad!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Go see if Nora will tell you anything :3 Doubt she will though because it's under lock and key ;D
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

Gahh!! Frowny face :/
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:3
What on EARTH??????
Did that just happen?
What is going on??????????

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

XD
Dominique

11 Years Ago

:)
Glad you're coming out of writers block!! XD And don't worry about how long the chapter is, because it was amazing like always. Love the cliffhanger!! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thank u
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! XD
really wonderful! I love all of the descriptions of things, not as if you are telling us what she is experiencing, but SHOWING us what she is experiencing. You do a really wonderful job of that, I can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thnx
Poor Destiny! She is losing her mind! It has to be so confusing seeing a flash of her mom, then dancing with Kendall, THEN he turns into Silas! And her inner demon is yelling at her all the time lol And I hate Sykho!!! He better check himself because if he is up to his old business, someone is going to throw down! And hopefully, that someone is Ash! :) This was great, I really got a feel for what Destiny is going through! Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lozzie

11 Years Ago

Sykho=Creep
AGREED!!!!!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha he sooo is. Though he sacrifices stuff for her...He isn't as bad as before *Looks around* Or is.. read more
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

Duh duh DUHHHHHHHHH!!!! XD

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

722 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on June 5, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..