Chapter 25- Please..

Chapter 25- Please..

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

Destiny would like to stay with Dawn..But is it possible?

"

Destiny..

Destiny.....


Destiny, we shall have our first soul come the crescent red moon....





My inner demon's voice echoed around in my head, the idea of possessing scared me. It terrified me. I felt my demon senses return to me, and I quickly pulled away from Dawn. Her blue eyes were puffy and her cheeks were stained with tears. She smiled weakly, thought I could sense the pain she was hiding from me.





"Where did you go?" She asked, her hand grabbing mine. I looked up at Malice, who seemed to have a logical excuse made up in the back of his head.





"She was helping Silas. He is gravely ill." Malice said calmly. Dawn looked past Malice and Ash, her eyes trying to find Silas.





"Is he okay? Can I see him?" She asked. Ash shook his head, I hated lying to my friend. But what would she say if I told her the truth. The scene played out in the back of my head. As soon as I tell her she looks at me, terror in her eyes. She runs off...that is when my Demon instincts kick in and I run after her, killing her in the process. I shook the image out of my head. That wasn't going to happen.





"You're staying here for good right?" She looked at me, that look in her eyes she knows I cannot ignore. I looked up at Ash, he shook his head.



"I can't." I said, following Ash's choice, but I also had another idea on my mind. "But, I will stay with you as long as I can."



"Destiny!" She whined. "You can't disappear on me again!" She pulled her hood over her blonde hair, silently sobbing. I looked back at Ash, my arms crossed over my chest.



"I blame you." I whispered, making sure only he could hear me over Dawn's crying.



"You can't stay with her, " He replied, running a hand through his hair. I wished I never had become a demon, never had a second life I never knew about. There were a lot of things I wished never happened, but I can't change them. I am not worthy of a wish, nor am I worthy of having close friends but yet I do. I looked back at Dawn, memories flooding my head. I placed a hand over my heart, knowing someone was looking out for me and made sure I had my memories back. I was more than happy to have my memories return to me because without them I would have never remembered the day I met Dawn;


I was three years old, my mother and I were out shopping. Instead of taking me along with her she placed me in a daycare that was just recently built in the store. I hated it. Other kids screamed, and none shared their toys with me. I found a pink chair in the corner of the room and sat there, my arms crossed. I looked down at the floral pattern on my blue dress.


“My momma says if you make a face like that, it will stay like that forever,” I looked up, a blonde headed girl stared at me. A smile plastered on her face, and her blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail with a pink bow. “I'm bein' serious.” She crossed her arms and mimicked my facial expression. A smile played on my lips as I watched the girl try to cheer me up. “I'm Dawn.” She held out her hand.


“I'm Destiny.” I hesitantly took her hand and shook it, I was never good with new people. I am extremely shy, well at least that’s what my mom says to her friends. Dawn turned around and walked away. I sighed and looked back down at my dress, the scraping of the bottom of a chair rang in my head. I immediately looked up, to find Dawn dragging a yellow chair over to me.


“You didn't think I was leavin' you, Did ya?” She asked. Her voice was slightly southern, but I could tell she was trying to eliminate it.


“Well...” Dawn shoved a chocolate chip cookie in my mouth.


“I can tell already you think of negative things a lot. My mommy says it will affect you in the future, so don't talk like that.” She adjusted her chair so it pressed up against mine. “I say, we are going to be best friends forever!” She gave me a lopsided smile and pulled out a whole box of cookies.


“But you hardly know me.” I whispered.


“I don't need to..I just need to know your name, and since I do. I already know we will be best friends.” She looked at me with her blue eyes, and right then I knew she was right.



That was years ago, and since then Dawn had defiantly eliminated her southern accent. "And why not! You can't have her all to yourself!" Dawn looked up at Ash with a confounded look across her face.



"I didn't say I did want her all to myself.." Ash replied gently.



"Well then. She is staying with me, as long as she can!" Dawn barked. She grabbed my hand, and whipped her tears with her other hand.



"Destiny, We really need to talk." I quickly looked at Malice, who was silent through most of the argument. Dawn looked at me and sighed. She gave me one of our 'secret' faces that meant go..but you better be back. I nodded and got up from the grass. Malice began walking towards a gazebo, while Ash remained with Dawn. I chuckled at the interrogation he was going to get from her. Malice took a seat on the wooden bench that sat in the centre of the small gazebo. He sighed. "I know you think you feel normal." He started off. "But because you actually had the time to gain a human attachment, means you can be completely unpredictable without it."



"What are you getting at?" I wrapped my arm around the wooden pole that was at the entrance to the gazebo. Malice pinched the bridge of his nose, I could tell he was at a lose for words.



"Because the Moon is going to bring the demon out of you, and you will not have control! Therefore if you stay here with Dawn something bad might happen! Now either you find your second attachment and hopefully you can hold on to humanity while with Dawn, or you can't stay here without someone with you." He declared.



"This is my decision. Not yours, now I appreciate your concern but I am staying and there is nothing you can do about it." I snarled.



Good...Do not allow them to boss you around.



I won't. I replied to my inner demon. This was the first time I had ever decided to speak to it, to actually respond..



"Destiny, this isn't about you! It is about your bes-" I cut him off.



"Sister...She's been by my side since day one, and she was there for me when my mom died. She is much more then a best friend to me." I correct him.



"All the more reason to protect her! Do you not know what a demon is? We steal souls, we are evil. Don't you think once you have control over your true self because you never will. None of us will." Malice growled. He was done, I could tell I had snapped the final wire. "Destiny, I lost control one. Thinking I was able to control the demon inside of me only a few weeks after awakening it. I killed someone!" He told me, his voice wavered between a whisper and a shout.



"So you think I can't control myself?" I asked.



"It takes years to be able to co-exist with humans again. Your demon is alive, and it will fight to take to the surface. Your human attachment can help a lot in that situation, it can show you what a human being is. It can bury the inner demon. But because Silas left, he cannot help you." Malice looked down at the ground, frustration showed throughout his movements.



"I need to try..." I whispered. "I need Dawn..."



"One night..That's it..." He replied, his voice was low and angry.



"Really?!" I looked at him in dis-belief.



"Yeah, but Ash will be here..somewhere. In a disguise." Malice got up from the bench and looked deep into my eyes. "Your inner demon is not you, it can be controlled if you and only you have the strength to defeat it. Remember that..Give your demon a name, and remember she will never be you." And with those last words Malice disappeared before my eyes. I looked around, wondering where he could have gone. Your inner demon is not you.. I sighed; What did he mean? She is me..I am her!



If you are going to give me a name..I think I like the name Desiree. My inner demon snickered, thinking it was just a joke. Desiree...I grinned.



You just got yourself a name. I replied to her. Suddenly she felt distant, and a completely different person. Though she never showed up until I became a full demon, I wonder if she existed inside me for awhile. After all everyone has a inner demon, I was sure of that.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
What Malice said...I dont even know..But it is sooo one of my life quotes now..
"Your inner demon is not you, it can be controlled and only you have the strength to defeat it."

Anyways...
Thoughts on how The two girls met?
Ash and Dawn, I think she hates him now -.-
The excuse as to why Destiny didn't return.
Her inner demon, whom is now known as Desiree..
Anything and everything :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tea
I loved it

Nice write

Posted 11 Years Ago


holy dsanta crap... chapter 25 already i really need to catch-up !!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awesome chapter!! Can't wait to read more!! 100

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks :3
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! :D
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:D
Okay, I loved everything about this! The girls' backstory was so cute and great. And I won't be surprised if Dawn did hate Ash. XD Her excuse for not coming back might be a little ify to Dawn, but I think it was a good one. And I am quiet interested about Desiree. I can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thankss
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

You're welcome!
D: scary pic and good story

Posted 11 Years Ago


it was great! You have a few minor grammatical errors, though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yay, Destiny is finally with Dawn again! Though I am scared about what happens if she is still with Dawn when the red moon comes. Perhaps the separation between Destiny and her demon will give her more sanity, more control?
And cute backstory with Dawn! I love how Dawn knows they will be best friends.
And Ash will be there :D
Can't wait to see what happens next!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

She may have a little bit more control. But Desiree still lives inside her so we shall see!!
T.. read more
OMG cutest back story ever! Dawn was adorable!!!
Um..no one can hate Ash...he is perfect XD Vivi loves him!!
That was such a good excuse about Silas! Especially since he up and disappeared...he better get back already...he's like...needed!
Love the name Desiree so much!!!! Amazing chapter!!! I'm a little nervous for Dawn but I hope Destiny can keep control! I'm sure there will be no problems because Ash is there XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Correction, Dawn isss adorable :D
And Well..Dawn hates Ash, so yeah and Ash loves Vivi xD
read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

XD
Pshh Dawn must not know Ash is perfect!
Well Silas better find his parents ASAP becau.. read more
Everyone has an inner demon.... I like that :3

Omg the girls's first meeting was ADORABLE!!! It reminds me of a BFF I met in preschool... :3 But I never saw her again.... DX And the only reason I never saw her again was cuz of my dad :/ That scene brought up bittersweet memories... :')

Lol I think Ash had better watch it before Dawn snaps. XD

Desiree is....interesting .-. Eep... >.<

GREAT chapter and I wonder of Dawn will ever find out their explanation of Destiny's absence is a lie XD

:)


Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:3

and I based their meeting after my friend and I xD I was the shy girl who sat all a.. read more
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on April 7, 2013
Tags: Dawn, Destiny, Demon, Life, Possess, Broken, Inner


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Prolouge. Prolouge.

A Chapter by The Fallen