Chapter 10- Sophie

Chapter 10- Sophie

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

:3

"

~Sophie~

 

I opened my eyes as I felt the sun's rays on my face. I still can't believe my people have gotten into this dumb war. I sighed and watched as Shane who was still sleeping. He had his arm tightly around me. I smiled and snuggled closer to him which woke him.

 

"Good morning my sleeping beauty." Shane chuckled as he kissed my head.

 

"Good morning, my Prince Charming." I looked up and kissed him.
Shane kissed me back harder as he pulled me closer to him.

 

"Can't we just stay like this forever?" I said breathlessly.On cue. Andrei was banging on the door shouting, Wake up, love birds! Wake everyone! I made pancakes!"

 

Shane groaned. "I guess that answers your question."Next door, I heard Silas running toward the kitchen, "Food!!" Again Andrei came banging on our door shouting, "Wake up!!!"

 

"Can someone put a muzzle on him!" Shane groaned.I laughed and reluctantly climbed out of bed.


 

"Don't worry. Once this war is over, we can be together alone without any interruptions." I chuckled and kissed him.

 

"I pray that day will be soon."I laughed and walked out toward the kitchen. The smell of pancake patter, smoke, and maple syrup reached my nose.

 

"Good Morning, Silas."

 

"Good morning." Silas said with a wicked smile on his face as he stared at my hair. Shoot I forgot to fix it. It probably looks like a rat's nest.I groaned and started to tame my mane. Andrei turning around in an apron which said "Kiss the Chef" I laughed at how ridiculous he looked. Andrei stuck his tongue out at me and turned to Silas.

 

"Where is Ash and Destiny?" I asked


 

Silas replied, "I'll go get them. They slept outside."


 

"They sleep outside all night? Together?" I thought Destiny didn't like any of her hot body guards.

 

Silas sighed, " Yes and no. They were talking and Destiny fell asleep on the porch and Ash fell asleep in a tree."

 

"Oh!"


 

"Yeah." Andrei's faced started to turn red. Was he jealous?


 

"Silas, tell them to hurry it up!!! I took some of my precious time of sleep to make this pancakes!!"

Silas rolled his eyes as Andrei as he walked out of the cabin, "Yeah, yeah."

I watched Silas walk outside when I felt someone behind me. Shane hugged me from behind and laughed at Andrei who was pouring another patch of pancakes.
"When did you learn how to cook? They are probably undercook."

Andrei growled, " Whatever!" He handed us a plate of pancake that were stacked perfectly on the plate with a slice of butter on top. I walked out of Shane's embrace and took a seat at the table with Shane following. I poured some syrup on the pancakes and took a bite. I smiled, "Andrei, this is really good."

"Dude, these are pretty good," Shane says as he takes another bite out of his pancake.

Soon, Destiny stumbled through the door and with a gust of wind her hair was neater.
I turned around in my chair and smiled, "Good morning."

Yawning, Destiny replied, "Morning"

At the sound of her voice, Andrei spun around with a big smile on his face as he handed her a plate of pancakes. With pride he winked, "I made them myself."

Destiny reluctantly grabbed that plate and gave Andrei a small smile which made Andrei's smiler grow bigger.I chuckled inside at how adorable he was fighting for Destiny's affection. It sucks to know that he can't be with her since she is a demon.  I heard more footsteps and in comes Ash with Silas walking behind him. Ash stretched his arms as he sat in a chair yawning.

Andrei sneered as he shoved a plate of pancakes to Ash, "The fallen angel has finally woke up from his nest." I saw Destiny trying to cover up a laugh.

Ash gave Andrei an evil glare, "Yeah whatever.." And right away he was shoveling food into his mouth.

Andrei came back and handed Silas a small plate of pancakes, "That's for cheating!"

Silas groaned. " I did not cheat!"

I choked on my pancake as I was laughing so hard. I took a sip of my drink and asked, "So you guys ready to learn how to hunt and track a wolf tonight?"

Destiny lazily replied, "Yeah, I guess." She then walked  over to Silas and took her tiara out of his pocket in his hoodie.

Silas looked up from his pancakes and groaned, "Why was that in my pocket?!"

Destiny shrugged, " I was lazy, and had no where else to put it. So shush"

Everyone started laughing while destiny placed her tiara on her head.
Laughing I asked, " Have you ever used a bow before or sword?"

Destiny smiled to herself as she pulled out a golden sword from her bag, " yes, to sword. No, I never used bow.

Silas added, " we are all experienced with swords."

Ash with his mouth full of pancakes mumbled," yep." Maybe they could teach me to fight like a demon. Andrei is a good teacher but it would be a great experience to learn a different style of fighting.

"Oh my," I replied happily,"Maybe you could teach me! My father-in-law gave me this beautiful sword, but I have no clue how to use it."

Knowing Andrei, I waited for his immediate annoyed reply,"I was teaching you well enough before these..uh..I mean Destiny, Ash, and Silas came..."

"I want to learn how Demons fight...and if Destiny, Silas, or Ash would like I could teach them how to use a bow" I sweetly replied giving him my puppy eyes.

Silas smiled," If you want to know..I will teach you."

 

Andrei huffed " I'm being replaced!!!!!!!

Making this worst Ash opened his big mouth and said," Yeah you are!!!" Andrei growled and looked ready to attack him.

Destiny walked over to Andrei. she put her hand on his shoulder and with a quick blink of an eye her hand was back by her side, "Aw, no you are not Andrei."

Andrei smiled, " Thanks, Destiny! Finally someone stands up for me!!!"

Destiny shrugged, "You're welcome"

I returned my attention to Silas, " I would love for you to teach me! In return I could teach one of you how to use a bow...It more effective plus you can take down enemies at a farther distance....but I hope we don't have to kill anyone........"

Silas shrugged," I would love to be more experience in other weapons."

Shane walked over to me and embraced me. He turned to Silas said, "When Sophie is done teaching you how to use a bow you might be as good as her." Shane kissed my head and then both of our attention was drawn to Ash, Destiny, and Andrei. Ash had grabbed Destiny's tiara and raised it up so that Destiny couldn't reach it.
Destiny starting jumping up and down trying to reach it, But Ash was too tall.

"Ash!!! give it back!" She groaned.

Ash faked a yawn and replied," Too tired.."

Destiny sighed, "Whatever, just don't break it."
A wicked grin grew on Ash's face as he knew he had won, "She is too lazy to fight for anything in the morning."

Without Ash noticing Andrei snatched the tiara from Ash and put it on Destiny's head.
"I think this belongs on top of your beautiful head, frumoasa mea prințesă demon"

Ash whined, " Oh come on!!"

Destiny smiled and went on her tip-toes to kiss Andrei's cheek quickly, "thank you," Silas growled in jealousy.

Andrei's face grew bright red and quietly said," I'll be right back." Andrei sprinted outside and gave out a big howl."

Shane laughed and rolled his eyes"That love sick puppy is going to give our secret hiding spot away!!!"
Very calmly andrei came back and smiled, "Im back! "

Destiny chuckled softly, " Welcome back.
Ash crossed his arms in defiance and rolled his eyes. I laughed at Ash who acting like a three year old. That's when I heard a rush of wind like a bird taking off. It was loud and close, " Did anyone hear that??"

Silas gaved me a worried look, "Hear what?"

Shane held my hand, " I didn't hear anything, honey.."
How could they not have heard that noise! I must be losing it.
" I could have sworn I heard something." I sat down and groaned.
Destiny sat down next to me, " what do you think It was?" She said it so softly that if I wasn't a werewolf I wouldn't have heard her.

" it sounded like a flapping of wings, like an hawk took off. But it was a heavier and louder."

Ash looked at me like I was crazy, but Shane elbowed him back to his tantrum state.

" It probably was a hawk." Andrei put his hand on my shoulder.

I shook his hand off, " No it wasn't. "

Silas knelt down in front of me, " Are you sure it wasn't an owl."

I shook my head and laughed, " it probably was my imagination."

Shane kissed my head, " I'll go outside and check." He slowly walked outside and surveyed the woods around him.

I looked up to see Destiny whisper something to Silas who shrugged at the comment. Maybe they were agreeing I was crazy!

Shane walked back in with a large white feather. It was large than an feather I have ever seen. I wasn't a hawk or an owl.

" I didn't see anything. It must have been a bird because I found this feather.

I grabbed the feather to look closer at it. The feather was so white, but it had a metallic shine to it. It wasn't marred or dirty. It was the perfect feather. What kind of bird had this kind of feather.

Destiny scoffed, "That sure looks like a feather from a bird." She walked over and snatched the feather from my hands to look at it.

Shane sighed, " Well what else has really big white feathers?"

Destiny eyes got huge and she dropped the feather, " Angels." She backed away from the feather like it had a disease or something.

" Angels? Why are they looking for you out here in the middle of the woods?" Andrei asked confusingly.

Ash puffed himself out and replied before Silas could, " Their names are Cedric and Argo. They are persistent on eliminating Destiny because her siblings killed Cedric's sister."

Destiny elbowed Ash, " They know my father wouldn't allow me anywhere near the battlefield."

"Well I found this feather close to the cabin. They might have seen the cabin. We have to leave now. " Shane said hurriedly.

Silas grabbed Destiny and shoved her into Andrei, " I need you to take Destiny.they won't know she is with you because of your horrid dog smell."

Andrei growled, but held onto Destiny's arm. Destiny struggled out of Andrei's grip but he held on.
" No way! I can take them." Destiny growled.

Ash scoffed, " Liar."

Silas grabbed Destiny by the shoulders," I'm not risking your life. I'm dead serious Destiny! Go with Andrei."

Shane grabbed a few of our belongings and held me, " we need to get a less of supplies as possible and get the hell out of here!"

Suddenly there was a loud thump on the roof. I couldn't help but scream. Shane quickly cover my mouth before it got to loud. I heard voices and a chuckle.

" Welcome Cedric," Destiny screamed so he could hear her.

Ash growled, " Shut up destiny!" Silas growled in frustration and ran out of the cabin.

Shane softly grabbed me, " We have got to get out of here."

All of a sudden Destiny growled and got out of Andrei grip. She stormed in front of Ash who blocking the doorway. Ash quickly got out of her way, " I'm too scared to touch you, so do as you please."

Ash was such a baby. Why would he be Destiny's body guard when he can't even restrain her from getting herself killed. Andrei reached out and grabbed Destiny, " Oh, no, you don't."

Destiny growled and tried to get out of Andrei's grip. But this time he was locked on to her arm. He wouldn't let go no matter what.

Andrei ordered," Ash and Shane take the girls out of here! Silas and I will hold them off."

No, I can't risk Andrei! He was my friend, my guardian.

"No, you wouldn't go!"

Some how Destiny got out of Andrei's grip again, but with a sigh he grabbed Destiny around the waist and twirled her to look at him in the eyes. " If u really want to stop this war you are going to have to alive!" I never seen Andrei so angry and commanding before. It was a bit interesting. But I had this strange feeling that there was more about why Andrei was acting this way.

Shane gave a try at persuading her but she over course started yelling, " You don't know them! They will kill Silas! Let me take them."

Ash sighed and threw his arms in the air, " She is too stubborn. She won't listen."

Andrei pulled her closer, " I'm not risking your life. Let me and Silas handle it," he kissed her and continued, " For once and your life use your head and stop being stubborn." With a smile and a blush forming on his face, Andrei ran outside to assist Silas.

Did that just happen? Did Andrei kiss Destiny? He truly must have feelings for her! Oh, boy this will not end well will it, honey. I spoke to Shane.

Shane replied no it won't. No it won't.

I looked over to Destiny to see her reaction, but she just stood there like a statue. She didn't blink or look like she was even breathing.

" Is she okay? " Before Ash could answer a big crash came from outside.

Ash grabbed the stunned Destiny and exclaimed, " Alright! Lets get out of here"

Shane agreed. We headed out to the back door and once outside Shane transformed into his beautiful black wolf. I climbed onto his back and gripped on to his fur.

"Ash, you think you could keep it up with me?" Shane asked.

Ash smiled," No problem. And with a rip of his shirt came a huge pair of wings. I stared in shock. They were so beautiful. I wish I was an angel and get wings. All I got was a tail and hair all over my body.

Shane smiled up at Ash, " Good." We headed off West deeper into the woods. I just hope that Andrei and Silas will be okay and find us.

They will Shane replied in my mind.



© 2013 The Fallen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol I loved the kiss. ^-^ Very cute and the first scene was funny. XD

This whole thing was awesome, save a few grammatical errors. I had a feeling something would happen, though, like Cedric showing up! >.<

I'm very intrigued now and can't wait for this war to reach its climax!

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Fallen

10 Years Ago

Haha thanks for readin :3
Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

:3
Soooo good!!! Love love love this story! The interactions between everyone are so funny! Andrew is so cute with his crush on Destiny! I can't believe the angels are showing up now too! So suspenseful! Can't wait for the next chapter! XD

Posted 10 Years Ago


Bella Luna

10 Years Ago

Ash!!!!! I love him the most! I might get rid of Vivi so I can steal him! >:) can not wait!!!
The Fallen

10 Years Ago

XD but he loves her!!!
Bella Luna

10 Years Ago

But I love him more! >.<

Vivi- Bella you better not!!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 30, 2013
Tags: Angels, Sophie, Andrei, Silas, Shane, Destiny, Ash, Demons, Werewolves


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..