Work From Home Typing Jobs - Legitimate Opportunities in 2022

Work From Home Typing Jobs - Legitimate Opportunities in 2022

A Story by legit work-from-home typing jobs
"

If you love typing and you want to work from home, then Legit Online Typing Jobs is right for you, thanks to the many options with different skill levels, you have plenty of options to choose from.

"



If you love Typing and you want to Work From Home, then Legit Online Typing Jobs is right for you, thanks to the many options with different Skill Levels, you have plenty of options to choose from.


Work-From-Home Typing Jobs can prove to be a better option that can help you Work From Home permanently, yielding a higher income.


For the past five years, I have been using my Typing Skills for Typing Jobs, such as Freelance Writing Jobs. Now I'm able to use my imagination and storytelling, as well as my skills, to earn income from my Typing!


Are you Looking for Legitimate at Home Jobs? Consider Typing Jobs that use your Laptop, Internet, and Typing Speed!


Before we get into the weeds of this post, let's look at what a Typing Job is, how you can Learn to Type Faster, and some Legit Work-From-Home Typing Jobs you can start today!


What is a Typing Job?




There are many types of Typing Jobs you can do Online. The most popular type of Typing Job is at-Home Data Entry, but there are many more lucrative types of Typing Jobs Online as well.


Typing Jobs From Home doesn't mean you'll be stressed trying to Type Fast and get things done. There are deadlines, and as long as you create a schedule, you will have no problem working!


With Work From Home Typing Jobs, all you need is a computer, keyboard, and internet. You don't need a degree, so high school students and college students can take advantage of them!


How do You Learn to Type Fast?




The first thing you need to do before you start typing is; to learn How to Type Efficiently. It can be a learned skill but, you shouldn't spend 7 hours typing a simple blog post. If you Type Efficiently, you can get more typing jobs; that allows you to earn a healthy income every month.


Here are 3 simple things you can do to become a Fast Typist.


1. Take Typing Tests


You can Boost your Typing Speed by taking an Online Typing Test. I use WPM Typing Test to improve my Words Per Minute.


When you try to beat your score, you will naturally Type Faster. Be careful as this is addictive!


2. Type Every Day


 Imperative to practice Typing Every Day if you plan on being a Freelance Writer Online. Learn the key placements and eliminate writer's block by making it a point to Type Every Day. I always write a blog post on each of my blogs once a day, or perhaps even two. It's not always consistent, but when I don't type a Blog Post; I type out an email, I type out a Social Media Post. 


Typing something every day will strengthen your motor skills and creativity!


3. Challenge Yourself


In addition, you should challenge yourself to become a fast typist. When I first started working from home, I made it a point to type out at least 500 words on the first day. The following day, I challenged myself to type out 800 words, and so on.


Practice and pushing yourself with deadlines or challenges will help you become an avid typer!

4. Play Video Games


There are a variety of Computer Games dedicated to Improving your Typing Speed. Play those games and improve your Typing Speed.


Work-From-Home Typing Jobs - Legitimate Opportunities in 2022


Okay, As a beginner, you probably don't want to do Data Entry Jobs, but what can you do with a laptop and computer? Check out these Fun and Easy Typing Jobs From Home that you can do.


1. Freelance Writer - The Most Common Typing Job (next to data entry)




A freelance writer writes content for all types of businesses. Solopreneurs like coaches hire writers, entrepreneurs with multiple websites hire writers, and huge brands hire writers. 


The types of writing projects you do range from blog posts to sales pages to white papers.


Decide what type of writing you like to do and what type of client you want to work for, and you can quickly begin freelance writing!


Tools & Equipment Needed: To market your freelance writing service, you must have a writer's website. A writer's website is a blog that exists online and helps you market your business. You could also benefit from being on social media, such as; Twitter and LinkedIn. Finally, you must have Internet access and a desk. No typing on the couch!


What is the salary of a freelance writer? Freelancers can make anywhere from several hundred to thousands of dollars a month. The sky's the limit, but in general, freelance writers make around $5,100/month.


Want to make this much per month, you need the right writing niche, clients, and time. 


2. Blog Writer




My work as a Freelance Writer is a Blogging Job; however, did you know that you can earn money just by Blogging? I own several blogs, and each of them generates income. There are also various ways you can earn money by blogging, such as Typing Jobs.


After writing about my twins on one of my blogs, an editor offered me a typing job. I was thrilled that my blog content from my passion blog led to this writing job. Writing blog posts is a skill, but once you learn the basics and have a template, you can create different types of blog posts, like how-tos and lists.


Tools & Equipment Needed: To start your blog or writer's website, you will need a hosting plan like Bluehost, and you may benefit from an editing tool like Grammarly to help you with your grammar.


How much do bloggers make? You've probably seen Facebook Posts or pins about Bloggers making $100,000+ per month. Is this true?


Sure! While it is true, most bloggers only earn hundreds or a few thousand a months depending on what type of Typing Gig or Monetization Strategy they use.


Check out Freelance Blogging in a Weekend for more information on this type of writing.


3. Editor




Try out this Typing Job if you are a stickler for grammar. As an editor, you would proofread other people's content for errors, missing words, sentence fragments, and misplaced modifiers.


Furthermore, editors better organize the piece of content and make changes to make it easier to read.


Developmental editing involves rewriting sections of a piece if it is too fragmented and uncohesive.


As an editor, you can look online, on social media, or in your city for typing jobs!


Tools & Equipment Needed: An easy way to get Typing Gigs quickly is to have Social Proof or Testimonials of your editing services. So, try to secure some testimonials to gain more Freelance Work.


What are the earnings of editors? As an editor, you can typically earn up to $4,200 a month or charge around $24 an hour. For bigger projects like books or development editing, don't be afraid to charge even more per hour.


4. Translation




There is a lot of content online that isn't in English, but many businesses need it translated from one language to another.


The client I had was in the Smart technology niche, and they learned that their business was growing rapidly in the Chinese market, so they hired someone to translate all the blog posts (i.e. transcription jobs) I wrote into Mandarin.


Why not offer some translation typing jobs to International Businesses as a translator, you need excellent writing skills and the ability to take a concept or word from one language and translate it accurately into another.


It is also possible to do Interpreting Typing Jobs, but this requires you to speak from one language to another. These jobs can benefit you with Local Freelance Jobs.

What kinds of translation jobs could you do?


  • School records
  • Marriage certificates
  • Legal documents like depositions
  • Financial annual reports


Tools & Equipment Needed: 

Having impeccable writing skills and an understanding of both languages and nuances is a must. Having a set of headphones is a good idea if you need to translate a speech. Finally, building up social proof is useful, and you can do that with a website offering translation services.


Translators make how much money? Ziprecruiter estimates that translation jobs gross around $4,100/month. Since these are typing jobs, you need to find these jobs, market your service, and find the right type of projects to make this much money.


3 Types of Professional Translators


  • Literary Translator
  • Technical Translators
  • Advertising Translation


5. Proofreader




Proofreading typing jobs are easier than editing, and you can do this job on the couch, while you wait for an appointment or when your child is napping. You could proofread press releases, newsletters, blog posts, essays, resumes, or menu listings. 

The following places hire proofreaders:


  • The American Journal Experts - This site offers mostly editing jobs, but will occasionally have typing jobs as well
  • As a prompt, you'll be asked to proofread college application essays
  • CACTUS Global - requires a bachelor's/master's/phd for editing and proofreading.


Tools & Equipment Needed: 

To find proofreading jobs, use sites I've listed and job boards. As with editing, you need Internet access and a computer. You should also have a knack for noticing proofreading errors.


A proofreader makes how much money? Ziprecruiter estimates that online proofreaders earn around $4,419 per month.


6. Virtual Assistant Jobs




You can also work from home as a Virtual Assistant. This is a General Job that involves a variety of Typing Jobs, including:


  • Writing blog posts
  • Editing and proofreading landing pages
  • Customer email support
  • Newsletter writing
  • Graphic design
  • Transcription


You can focus on a few services you provide and find small businesses or solopreneurs who need extra help with their daily tasks.


Tools & Equipment Needed: You'll also need to be familiar with online tools and services if you're doing Social Media Automation, Newsletter Writing, or Landing Page Design. Finally, you'll need Internet access and a computer for some of the services that VAs offer.


How much does a VA make? Rates vary between VA’s since many offer different types of services. A Typical Per Hour Rate is between $10-20/hour.


7. Copywriter



Copywriting focuses on the user and how they behave when reading content What words make readers convert into buyers What storylines appeal to new customers?


You will be responsible for conversion writing, conversational writing, and marketing aspects as a copywriter. Businesses often hire copywriters to tweak their current content to increase conversions.


Additionally, a copywriter may write a sales page, landing page, or a series of emails in their sales funnel. I often incorporate copywriting principles in my blog writing jobs.


Tools & Equipment Needed: 

Copywriting principles are important as is having excellent conversational writing skills Your portfolio may include mock-ups of brochures, sales pages, landing page copy, or even microcopy Finally, having Internet access and a computer is essential!


How much does a copywriter make? Ziprecruiter estimates that copywriting typing jobs pay around $4,896 per month.


8. Ghostwriter



Being a Ghostwriter can be extremely lucrative. With this job, you won't be paid for any of your work.


You can charge higher rates for Ghostwriting Jobs because you don't receive a byline. Some of the Best Ghostwriting Gigs are Writing eBooks.


Tools & Equipment Needed: Having a writer's website will be your biggest marketing tool. If you do not have credits on your content, you'll have difficulty expressing the quality of your work. You can name yourself a ghostwriter all over social media.


How much does a ghostwriter make? Ziprecruiter estimates that ghostwriters earn an average of $5,378 per month.


9. Write on Medium




It's a typing job. Yup, You can get paid to write on Medium because Medium has a Partner Program that helps you earn money from your blogging.


It's a passive way to earn money with your writing, but it's just another kind of job that you can have.


By signing up for Medium and its partner program, you can submit your content to hundreds of publications. If people read your content and engage with it with comments and claps, you earn income. Currently, I make around $70 a month.


Tools & Equipment Needed: The only requirement to access Medium is access to the Internet and a computer. You also need a strong following on Twitter. You can use your followers from Twitter on Medium, but you should follow other Medium users.


10. Scopists



World of Freelancers describes a Scopist as: "[A] person who creates final Transcripts of Trials, depositions, and other proceedings, legal or not, which are typed on a steno machine by a court reporter." That is, a scopist creates final transcripts of trials, depositions, and other proceedings, legal or not.


This type of typing job; isn't for everyone because you do need some experience as a court reporter, and it requires expensive equipment.


Tools & Equipment Needed: A computer, a scopist software program, and headphones are the most important things you will need. While; there are online programs to help you learn this job, you can also learn from other court reporters.


What does a scopist make? Ziprecruiter shares that court reporters earn $4,481 per month since this job isn't well known.


11. Transcription



Presently, there are over 800,000 podcasts, with over 32% of Americans listening to podcast episodes (up from 28% last year).


This means that podcast transcription services will be in demand and a cool typing job!


As a transcription typing job, you would be responsible for converting speech into the text as you would listen to podcasts and even watch YouTube Videos.


With more and more businesses going online, they are exploring ways to reach their audience, and videos and podcasts are the way to go!


Tools & Equipment Needed: Headphones will make transcription work easier if you are a stay-at-home mom or if you work in a busy environment.


How much does transcription work pay? Ziprecruiter reports that the average monthly salary for transcription work is $4,857.


4 Types of Professional Transcriptionists


  • General Transcriptionists
  • Medical Transcriptionists
  • Financial Transcriptionists
  • Legal Transcription




FAQ's

1. What Skills do I Need to Become a Typist?

There are two main traits needed for work from home jobs of this nature:

  • Having good hearing
  • The ability to type fast


Creative writing and editing jobs often require excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills. However, there is no additional investment or training required.


2. Are Work-From-Home Typing Jobs Right for You?


Whether you're a fast typist, skilled at writing, or have good hearing, you can make a living with these types of typing jobs. Even if you're slow at typing, there are many free resources you can use to improve your WPM speed With perseverance, it can be an enjoyable and worthwhile way to earn a living. 


3. Where to Find Work From Home Typing Jobs


As a beginner, I showed you 11 Types of Typing Jobs you can use to earn money from home. But where can you find these Freelance Jobs? Here is a list to help you find Work-From-Home Jobs.


  • Glassdoor
  • Contena
  • Twitter
  • Blogging Pro
  • Freelancer


4. What Kind of Earnings can I Expect From a Typing Job?



From $1 per hour to $95,000 per year, you can earn anything you want.


It depends very much on what type of typing you do.

  • Likely, jobs that do not require any experience, a degree, or certification will pay significantly less than specialized typing jobs. 
  • Typing jobs can pay as little as a few cents per task to as much as $95,000 per year for editing.


5. Can beginners use Upwork?




It is certainly true that Upwork is a great way to start your Freelancing Career - as you can browse millions of jobs and find the ones that are right for you. However, beginners with new profiles will have to overcome some hurdles, such as their apparent lack of experience and massive competition.



Concluding Remarks: Type from Home Jobs for you


I hope you found something you can do Online or a Job Type you can start learning about I enjoy Freelance Writing for small businesses because it is steady, recurring, and I enjoy it. Make sure to check out my resources about working from home you can do most of these on your schedule if you have fast internet access. 




 

© 2022 legit work-from-home typing jobs


Author's Note

legit work-from-home typing jobs

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on February 3, 2022
Last Updated on March 12, 2022
Tags: Typing jobs, work form home

Author

legit work-from-home typing jobs
legit work-from-home typing jobs

california, HI



About
Work-from-home typing jobs can prove to be a better option that can help you work from home permanently, yielding a higher income. more..