Fucked off.

Fucked off.

A Poem by Onlyme

Do you ever feel your just there for other people
to do what they say and they want.
Never for your own self.
Just a servant for someone else.
As they always want something
from you.
Like a dog with a waggling tale
you are sitting waiting for the
next order to be said.

© 2019 Onlyme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sometimes dear Dawn, But in truth I am a fixer... always looking for another fix:) every once in a while i have to remember that a broken bunny cant fix a thing and better point that fixing attention back at himself...in other words make sure you love yourself too:)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Robert Trakofler

4 Years Ago

YES yes yes YES (Kinda Had A feeling :)
Onlyme

4 Years Ago

Oh god yea, that is my major down fall. Been learning of late to try to back of a bit and look after.. read more
Robert Trakofler

4 Years Ago

climbing back on the upswing



Reviews

well,since you asked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Posted 2 Years Ago


I feel as though you rushed this poem by not paying attention to the proper punctuation and spelling 'there', which should be in your first line, wrong. 'Their', which should not be in the first line, is a possessive third person plural personal pronoun.
From the first line to the end of the third line is a rhetorical question and should have a question mark.

However, the context of the poem is fully well understood.

Well done!

Posted 4 Years Ago


i know exactly what you mean. i've encountered it my entire life. it's up to us to say "No". we will not be a door mat for others ... :)

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sometimes dear Dawn, But in truth I am a fixer... always looking for another fix:) every once in a while i have to remember that a broken bunny cant fix a thing and better point that fixing attention back at himself...in other words make sure you love yourself too:)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Robert Trakofler

4 Years Ago

YES yes yes YES (Kinda Had A feeling :)
Onlyme

4 Years Ago

Oh god yea, that is my major down fall. Been learning of late to try to back of a bit and look after.. read more
Robert Trakofler

4 Years Ago

climbing back on the upswing
Hugs for your day, dear Dawn. If you smile a few and then say, 'Sorry, have to say no, this time.. but, if you come back next year, might be able to help.' People will take advantage if they can, tis called selfishness and downright bad manners.. don't encourage it BUT don't let yourself become riled/annoyed or whatever cos you're sinking to their levels. And yes, it damned well hurts to be treated like a servant but stand proud and don't use words like 'fucked off' cos you have far more imagination than that!! :)

Posted 4 Years Ago


Yes, Dawn... I think most share this experience. Interesting use of the dog here. They’re much better at playing “fetch.” We don’t do that well, nor should we. You certainly convey a pain and frustration here, especially in the title.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Frequently Dawn, frequently my friend. In my household, and wider circle I can find myself there. But then, there will be flowers or chocolates or an I love you, or you are the best and it sort of puts things back in perspective. A realistic poem. Hope you are OK.

Chris

Posted 4 Years Ago


Yeah thats true sometimes we do feel like were being pulled along by someone else. but then its your choice to break that chain. thoughtful poem.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Hard topic. I raised four children and now I have three grandchildren. I hate the silence house. I use to cook, now no-one to cook for. Sometimes house is so damn quiet. I love when the grandchildren are here. I cook the food they like and I like the house filled with noise. We may feel like servants, one day, we may have no-one to take care of. I do get tire sometimes. But I smile and move on. Hello dear Dawn and thank you for sharing your words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 4 Years Ago


Okay Dawn, was going to ask you to get me a box of bud, but maybe I'll get you a bottle of wine instead.
Hate people taking advantage.

Posted 4 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

421 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 28, 2019
Last Updated on May 2, 2019
Tags: fucked off, pissed off, annoyed, upset, used, abused put upon, unfair, taken advantage off

Author

Onlyme
Onlyme

United Kingdom



Writing
Dawn Dawn

A Poem by Onlyme



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


TANGLES OF LUST TANGLES OF LUST

A Story by DIVYA