The Tao of Badass: Dream of Attraction

The Tao of Badass: Dream of Attraction

A Story by Orlonko

Just think what if you had the ability to attract women without any effort.  You would be able to have any girl you wanted, the kind of guy who can live his life to the fullest.  You wouldn’t be sitting around doing nothing, worrying about your lack of a love life or whether or not you will ever get a girlfriend.  I know this does sound completely like just a dream that could never ever happen to you. You may think that you would never be able to achieve this dream and live this lifestyle. The reality is if you think this way you need to change your attitude! You can reach this dream and you will if you try hard enough.  Most guys will never reach this goal because they don’t know that they can!
The simple trick to attract any girl you want is to adopt a new mind-set.  A sound too easy, doesn’t it? I’m not going to lie, it will take a lot of work and dedication but it is one of the only sure ways to attract women. It is amazing once you master it. Start thinking like you are that guy in your dream, be the person you’ve always wanted to be. Check out The Tao of Badass dating system on ItsCharmingTime: The Tao of Badass Review: Does The Tao System Work? Be confident and be ready. Walk out of your house ready to get girls and ready to have fun. Know in your mind that you can do it. It’s all about having faith and confidence in yourself. I know from personal experience that this works. If you think higher of yourself and think that you can get any girl and that no one is ‘out of your league’ then you will. The truth is that there is no ‘leagues’ or ‘popularity’ when it comes to relationships and girls. You need to be you but on top of that you need to be confident and be the guy in your dream. You could have all the girls you wanted.
So where do I start? You may be asking this question. The answer is you start now, you get it into your head that you can date any girl that you want and that with effort you can attract any women. If you come across confident in a nice way they will be attracted to you. This is a sure way to do it, so basically it all starts with you. Now that you know what sort of mind-set and confidence you need, you need to take action. Go out with friends, be confident and talk to girls. Don’t be nervous because ‘she’s hotter than you’ or the fact that she’s ‘out of your league’. Talk to them anyway, when they see your confidence they will admire it and trust me it will pay off. When you get into this mind-set completely you will thank me in the long term. You can reach your goals as long as you put yourself into the correct mind-set. Be confident. Be attractive. And be the man in your dreams!

© 2013 Orlonko


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1186 Views
Added on March 27, 2013
Last Updated on March 27, 2013
Tags: love, dating, seduction, attraction, the tao of badass