[untitled]

[untitled]

A Poem by MandarinOranges
"

what a lil' morning buzz will get ya

"

lone goose

flying high

why are you alone?

where is your soul mate,

your wing man?

where is your life long mate?

lone goose

flying high,

why are you alone?

why are YOU alone?

© 2009 MandarinOranges


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Flying is statistically the safest way to travel, but as the following cases will show, it might also be the weirdest. Here are seven of the strangest things that happened on an airplane.

Number 7: Student watches porn and gets naked. A Bangladeshi 20 year old student was arrested after watching porn, stripping naked, and attacking an attendant during a flight. In March 2018, shortly after the Malindo air flight departed from Kuala Lumpur, the 20 year old started watching pornography on his laptop. As nobody seemed to notice or call him out for it, the man began taking his clothes off. At the request of the cabin crew, the student put his clothes back on. But soon, he tried to hug female flight attendants. When the crew members rejected him, he reportedly became aggressive and groped a flight attendant. With the help of some of the passengers, the cabin crew managed to subdue the man, and tie his hands with a piece of cloth for the rest of the flight. One of the passengers captured the moment with his phone. Although airline officials refuse to confirm details of the incident, the photo of a man with his bottom sticking out of his pants and hands tied up emerged online. The disruptive passenger was arrested on arrival.

Number 6: Man urinates on fellow passenger for not being allowed to smoke. An Algerian man was arrested in February 2016 on arrival of his flight, after causing a fight on the plane then urinating on another passenger. The incidents took place mid-air on an Air Méditerranée flight from Algiers to Paris. Halfway through his 90-minute route, one of the passengers was outraged because he wasn't allowed to smoke or drink alcohol on board. He later urinated on another passenger in protest, but the victim stood up and punched him. Cabin crew members managed to break up the fight and held down the disruptive passenger. The flight was diverted to Lyon, and the Algerian man along with the other man involved in the fight were escorted off the plane by police, upon landing.

Number 5: passenger dragged off flight and SEVERELY injured. A man was dragged out of a United Airlines plane and INJURED after he refused to give up his seat on an overbooked flight. In two thousand and seventeen, United Airlines flight 3411 had to make room for 4 employees who needed to make it to Louisville, THE FLIGHT’S DESTINATION. The airline offered travel vouchers and a free hotel room AND SEAT on a later flight to anyone who would volunteer to de-board, but there were NO takers. Therefore, cabin crew had to randomly choose 4; one of them was Dr. David DAO, who was already in his seat. However, Dr. DAO refused to leave the flight, as he had to see patients at his clinic the next morning. When the airline’s staff INSISTED Dr. DAO leave, he refused, and tried calling United Airline customer service, but was soon approached by 3 Chicago Department of Aviation... Security Officers. Dr. DAO was physically removed from his seat and dragged off the plane. During the altercation, his head was SMASHED against the armrest and he started screaming. Some of the other passengers took pictures and videos of the incident, with their phones. Dr. DAO was caught on camera bleeding, and was left with a broken nose, a concussion, and two of his FRONT TEETH were knocked out. Ultimately, Dr. DAO sued United Airlines and was awarded an UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT OF MONEY!

Number four, pilot dies mid-flight. A 57-year-old pilot died mid-flight while flying American airlines flight 550 from Phoenix to Boston. On October 5th 2015, Captain Michael Johnston fell ill while on route. The plane was carrying 147 passengers and 5 crew at takeoff. After Johnston fell ill, the co-pilot announced to air traffic control that there was a medical emergency because the captain had been incapacitated. Soon after, he diverted the flight to Syracuse New York and safely landed the plane. The passengers were told through the intercom that the pilot was sick and had to wait for the body to be removed. The flight made it to Boston almost 5 hours after its scheduled landing time. An autopsy showed that the pilot had died of natural causes. His wife later revealed that Captain Johnston had a double bypass surgery in 2006 so it was possible that he died of a heart attack.

Number 3: Too lazy to write manually. Something about taking a selfie with a plane hijacker.

Number 2: Loose aggressive Tarantulas. Two AGGRESSIVE TARANTULAS caused upheaval, on an Air Transat flight from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic-to Montreal Canada. ONE of the spiders was spotted towards the end of the flight by a woman wearing a SKIRT. Catherine Moreau was watching a movie when she felt something brush against her leg. She tried removing it, but only when she felt it tickling AGAIN- did she look down and notice the hairy tarantula. She tried hitting the Spider to get it off and thats when it BIT her. It then scampered off- under her DAUGHTER'S LUGGAGE. That's when her husband managed to catch the spider in a plastic container . Their Daughter, who witnessed the whole scene was CRYING in shock. The flight attendant gave FIRST AID to Catherine Moreau and asked the passengers to remain calm, put their shoes on and cover their ankles- as there was ANOTHER Tarantula n the loose. The second spider was C@ptured when the plane landed in Montreal: where it was trapped by a FEDERAL AGENT. The two Tarantulas were believed to be Phormictopus Cancerides; a species common to the Dominican Republic that ranges from 4 to 7 inches in length. And with fangs that can to almost an INCH long. Although these are AGGRESSIVE Tarantulas, their venom isn't strong. It remains unknown how the spiders got on the plane. An Entomologist at the Université de Montréal later told the press it's possible someone brought them aboard the aircraft to try and sell them in Canada.

Number 1: Loose snake passengers. Aboard an Alaskan commuter plane heading to anchorage was shocked to hear the pilot make an unusual announcement. "Guys we have some loose snake on the plane but we don't know where it is". It appeared a passenger on a previous flight had brought a pet snake on board without registering for travel in the cabin after arriving to his destination. He reported his snake was missing fortunately the snake wasn't venomous so the passengers remained calm and they began looking for a loose reptile. A boy was climbing on his seat when he saw the slumbering snake lying partially covered by a duffel bag near the back of the plane. He alerted his mum who soon came to the realization that the snake was sleeping.

Good night, everybody

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 26, 2009
Last Updated on March 26, 2009

Author

MandarinOranges
MandarinOranges

Weston,, WI



About
Buried at PhotoCasket Dark Comments & Graphics A friend once told me that life is what you make it. Very cliche I know, but is it really true? I don't know. I don't know an.. more..

Writing