This Week's Horoscope

This Week's Horoscope

A Story by Harrison_Ozwald
"

Humorous horoscopes.

"
Aries-Avoid midgets at all costs.

Taurus-If someone close to you burns bread in the oven or toaster,buy lottery tickets. Best to choose numbers with a 1(for baguette) and with a zero (for doughnuts).

Gemini-I don't know what to say. Nothing happens to you this week.

Cancer-Best to avoid words that contain the letter "F".

Leo-If a fly lands on your face, love is near...or you may catch an exotic disease which others may find attractive.

Virgo-Guys, you have a good chance to score with a Gemini.Gals, eat more fiber.

Libra-You are going to gain weight over the holidays regardless, so just pig out like there is no tomorrow.

Scorpio-If there is a Taurus in Uranus, take it out.

Sagittarius-Trying to talk to a Scorpio this week is a complete waste of time.

Capricorn-Keep your hands clean, but avoid preparing food.

Aquarius-That is not chocolate on the toilet seat.

Pisces-Your drawings of imaginary animals will gain the notice of Sagittarius.

Mercury, the Sun and Venus in your solar twelfth house are like angels on your should whatever the f**k that means.

© 2016 Harrison_Ozwald


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on May 5, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016
Tags: horoscope, humor

Author

Harrison_Ozwald
Harrison_Ozwald

Zushi, Japan



About
I love to read and write. What else is there to do besides copulate? more..

Writing