Food for the Heart

Food for the Heart

A Story by Chara


Love is like baking your favorite dessert or waiting for that bowl of warm soup to replenish your growling belly. In order to achieve the best quality, the food should undergo a slow process and the measurement of the ingredients or the mixing of different spices should just he enough. Even if only one ingredient becomes too much, it will greatly alter the whole flavor of the meal.

A good cuisine is cooked meticulously by the chef’s specifications and the whole process is timed. The chef knows when the time is right to put out the fire and for the cuisine to be served. He knows what his customers want. Just like the chef, God is molding His best for each and everyone of us. The process may seem to take forever, but the outcome is worth it. If we rush love, we will fail to take the best cuisine for we might get hurt in return.

Waiting is like a warm cup of hot chocolate on a cold, rainy day. As you sip and dig into the contents of the cup, you will feel the warmth coursing throughout the entire course of your body. The warmth from the hot chocolate accompanies you throughout the cold weather while you prepare for that sun to come down and shine.

© 2019 Chara


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's some light beautiful writing! Write more in this tone. 😉😉😉

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
1 Review
Added on July 24, 2019
Last Updated on July 24, 2019
Tags: Patience, wait, analogy, love, soft, inspirational