When Im Gone...

When Im Gone...

A Poem by Alyssa!!!

when im gone, please dont cry, for my soul has risen. please, my precious child, dry your tears, because if you believe, my memory will always be close, and one day, my sweet, our paths will cross again.

when im gone... do not miss me, for i am still here. yet your eyes may deceive you, i am the trees, and the wind. i am the nature around you. i am the grass & the clouds. i surround you wherever you go, for my love is the strongest you have ever know.

when im gone.... i want you to be happy. i want you to dance & sing & smile. be happy, for i will see you again, one day. beg for forgiveness, my dear, because he loves you. as do i.

when im gone... remember the good, let go of the bad. rememeber dancing like crazy people in the rain, but forget all of the fights and the pain. remember my love, forget all my strife. remember my touch, for i love you more than anything.

when im gone.... baby, remember my laugh, for it lingers. and dont forget to tell my gravdigger to dig it shallow, so that i can feel the rain. i love you.

Remember me when im gone... 

© 2009 Alyssa!!!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think I read this at school, but it is still amazing!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

666 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2009

Author

Alyssa!!!
Alyssa!!!

jefferson, GA



About
oiuhygrdeswedrtfghujhygt66666666konitre34azrtybvp0ubhhg7tdwawei!!!!!!!!!!! IN UR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!=] more..

Writing
Emotion Emotion

A Poem by Alyssa!!!