Bridesmaid Murderer

Bridesmaid Murderer

A Story by Pam
"

Something we were assigned to do in class. It didn't take very long to complete.

"
Stella answered the phone, "Hello?"
"Hey Stella, it's Janessa," a high-pitched voice greeted her.
"Oh. Hey Janessa," she exclaimed with little enthusiasm.
"Well, thanks for such a warm welcome darling," she replied sarcastically.
"You know what I meant."
"Yeah. Well.... I have some terrible news for you hun," she emphasized the word "terrible".
"What's up?"
"Well," she snapped her gum, "I heard Marie's getting married next week...."
There was a brief pause, "And? So?"
"Ummm, she's going to be marrying the guy whom you used to date before you graduated high school. That guy," Janessa tried to scare her.
"Oh him? Nah, it's cool. I'm fine with them getting married."
"Really?"
Stella shook her head, "Of course not. You think I would really let it happen?"
"Oh," she paused, "so what are you going to do then?"
"I guess I"ll just have to forget about it," she shrugged.
"What!? You cannot just let this go like that," she snapped her fingers, "you have to show her whose in charge around here. Show that you belong with him instead."
She signed, "Yeah. I totally get what you mean. Besides, she's been torturing me for the past several years. Always saying how she never liked him, when she actually did. She knew I still had feelings for him, but went right ahead anyway."
"I ask again, what are you going to do?"
"I don't know," she leaned against the wall, "I'll think of something; the perfect plan for murder."
"Whoa. I never suggested murder."
"No. I did," Stella cut her off.
"I don't know about that."
"I do," she hung up.

"Are you sure about this?" Janessa asked her over the phone.
"I'm positive," Stella answered.
"Okay. I don't think you should do it, but it seems like you've already made your choice."
"Yes. An I plan to go through with it. It's the perfect plan for murder!" she hung up.
"In just seconds, I'll bust through the church doors and crash this wedding," she exclaimed aloud.
"Miss. Are you ready yet?" the limo driver asked peering at her in the rear view mirror.
"Yes," she replied and opened the limo door, letting her dress sway along with her.
She climbed the steep steps and pushed the double doors open.
"This wedding is over!" she exclaimed before even realizing what was happening. This wasn't Marie's wedding. Stella glared at the couple standing at the altar- they were both male.
Her face filled with embarrassment, she fled quickly outside. "That b***h! She told me the wrong location on purpose!" she sighed in frustration.

© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on December 1, 2013
Last Updated on December 1, 2013

Author

Pam
Pam

NJ



About
Heyy. I'm seventeen and have been writing for most of my life. I'm also interested in Art and Computers. more..

Writing
Open Windows Open Windows

A Poem by Pam


Royalty with Fame Royalty with Fame

A Story by Pam


Toast Toast

A Story by Pam