a short story of the RUN AWAY PANCAKE!!!! :P :3

a short story of the RUN AWAY PANCAKE!!!! :P :3

A Story by !KILEY?
"

It is about a pancake named Drew who goes through all these obsticales not to get eaten!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL HE BE EATEN OR WILL HE ESCAPE :]

"

On Augest 19th 1996 there was a pancake made. But, it wasn't a normal pancake. It could run, talk ,and see. I had every human quality. So when it was on the plate fresh made batter he saw this very tall wild animal coming toward him. To him he thought it was an animal. but, to us it was a 3 year old toddler name lil Mikey. He ate one pancake. Then another. He ate two more. Drew was the last one on the plate it was his turn he wanted to say no no don't eat me but  they would probaly send him to a science lab to disect him.But soon as the top of drew's head was about to enter lil Mikey's mouth his mom screamed on top of her lungs" lil Mikey you ate 5 pancakes!!!!! stop u have HAVE TO SAVE IT FOR YOUR BROTHER." Lil Mikey ran to his room slamed the door. The mom then told jimmy to come down and eat the last pancake. Jimmy was lil Mikey's older brother. Jimmy said 5 minutes. After that the mom went in the laundry room. Soon as she left jimmy jumped off the table. At every hop he could he tryed to run out of the dog door. But, then Fyto( there dog) attacked at Drew. The dog missed came for another strike and he got him. Fyto brought him outside, Then he put him in a box that said mail to Boston,MA to girl named Kiley Richards. What will happen to he young pancake stay tuned in to find out.  TO BE CONTINUED...

© 2009 !KILEY?


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

He lives!
Because pancakes are smarter than gingerbread!

Actual Review:
I liked it a lot, and it's a very cute concept!
Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


omg tht funny.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2009

Author

!KILEY?
!KILEY?

Milofrd, MA



About
Hey! Usally writes mystery, horror, and poetry. more..

Writing