For Dylan

For Dylan

A Chapter by Miu
"

Someone i truely love

"

Dear

Dylan,

I’m sorry that you no longer

love me. I still love you. But I wont chase after you. I refuse to; it’s never gotten me anywhere. Not once. I don’t care if you were my soul mate; if its met to be you’ll find me. Your problem not mine. I wont get rid of anything though because I find no reason to erase your existence in my life, because you’ve made the biggest impact on me. I know that now. I wont let my friends call you bad names because I know you’re not an idiot, or an a*****e. You just made your own decision like any normal person does when they first meet someone.

When I first met you, at the pool party, I wanted to date you. But then I was reminded of what had

happened a few months before. He left me heartbroken and alone. It was then I made the decision that I never wanted to marry someone, because just like that, they always seem to think differently and then you end up alone and you have to put yourself back together.

So, when I thought that it would be cool to date you, I immediately pushed the thought out of my head. I never wanted to feel that

pain again. And a few days later I got a text from Ashley asking if I was willing to date you. I’ll never know what made me say yes. Maybe it was my longing for a fairytale ending, or maybe just my longing to not be lonely anymore. But I said yes. And I got to meet one of the most amazing person I will ever get the privilege to meet. I thank you for that.

Love,

Paris

/Poland/ Blondie/ Short stuff/ Miu/ The girl at the pool party/ The guard girl/ The Book Girl.



© 2012 Miu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on March 13, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012


Author

Miu
Miu

About
Im a quiet person who has emotional problems. I'm trying my hardest to hang on to what i know. Other than all of that creepy dark stuff, i love to write, read, draw, hang with my colorguard family (t.. more..

Writing
Dance Dance

A Poem by Miu


He is He is

A Poem by Miu


The Ticking The Ticking

A Story by Miu