out here

out here

A Poem by paul

out here in the night
hunger in the way of 
the clear blue light.

© 2011 paul


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Graceful, elegant and haunted. So many could learn to economize their words as you do, love. This is perfection. It says everything and nothing. It brings peace and causes pain. I am in love with your words, as always.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This poem leaves just enough room for personal interperation. Love it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


very vampiric. has a romantic quality about it. nice piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Three lines of delicious, mysterious interpretation.

Posted 12 Years Ago


What I really like about this piece is the structure you have chosen. It starts with a lower case letter, but ends with a period, leading me to believe you intended to present this as a fragment, an ending. I love that idea and and absolutely tingling to think of what preceded these lines.

This is a applause that followed obviously something very grand and deserving. well done.

viva la

Posted 12 Years Ago


My interpretation: Life in the way of death. Whether I'm right or wong, I enjoyed this piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Okay, here's what I have to say about all of the writing I've read of yours. You're quietly telling us and your meaning is so EXQUISITE, and it takes lots and lots out of the reader's interpretation to learn about you. You are such a mystery and I love the hell out of it, like I cannot explain. You require a great deal of effort for me to feel like I know where you're coming from all of the time. There's so much behind what you write for my eyes to see, and so much more there is to come, I'm hoping. You speak to me, silently, in the distance, that's what it feels like, like you're so far away and you say something that you probably think is so small, yet all of us see it as something great. This poem was the poem I chose to write all of this on because it says, "the clear blue light". For me, that symbolizes something intricate, something far away yet something visible and worth seeing. "hunger in the way" of the blue light. Wow. You're a wonderful writer.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this gnaws at me, especially the blue light

Posted 12 Years Ago


your capacity for poetry has grown exponentially

Posted 12 Years Ago


we hunger from one end to the other...i'm thinking the opposite of hunger is death...your lines are etched in acid and sorrow

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

463 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 3, 2011
Last Updated on December 3, 2011

Author

paul
paul

Writing
Christmas Christmas

A Poem by paul


CPW CPW

A Poem by paul


still still

A Poem by paul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dirty Dirty

A Poem by Larry Dyson


Two Two

A Poem by Leslie Philibert


Bird Lady Bird Lady

A Poem by LJW