Selfie Mirrors Vs Photo Booths for Parties

Selfie Mirrors Vs Photo Booths for Parties

A Story by pauls photography
"

Do you have that special occasion and party coming up, well photo booths and selfie mirrors would be the ideal option to add that extra factor to any party.

"
So, you have a special occasion maybe a wedding or a birthday party and you need something to keep the guests entertained for the night and something that they will remember and to make it a memorable night for all. You’ve checked out social media, online websites, and more but you want to choose the right option to make it the event of the year for you and your guests. You love the idea of a selfie mirror or a photo booth but you cannot decide which to go for. There is no doubt both options will give you and your guests a great experience, good quality prints to take home and fabulous fun. So, let's take a look at the difference between selfie mirrors and photo booths.  

Selfie Mirrors  

Selfie mirrors are the new thing happening right now and have become very popular for any party occasion or wedding. The selfie mirrors are much smaller in shape and size making them easier to blend into your event. It is the latest and most exciting thing to happen to photo fun. The selfie mirror is basically an enhanced photo booth. It is a full-length mirror that will let guests take selfies and sign their creations. If you are throwing a themed event, this is the perfect option for you. The selfie mirror is fully touch enabled to allow for guests to sign their creations. The selfie mirror is very adaptable to any party due to the traditional frame with the beautiful led lighting which keeps in line with your theme. No matter whether you are an adult, wheelchair user, or a child the selfie mirror is something for everyone. Whether you are a group of friends or a family shot the selfie mirror caters to everyone. The selfie mirror encourages you to pose, laugh, shows personality, and enjoy yourself as well. Your guests get unlimited prints to take home and have treasured memories forever.  

What's included: 

  1. Professional camera for high quality photos  
  2. Selfie mirror  
  3. Box of props for you and your guests including glasses, wigs, hats, and accessories 
  4. Instant photo prints  
  5. Unlimited photo session  
  6. Fully trained Attendant  

 
Photo Booths  

When it comes to pictures you can't beat the photo booth. Professional photo booths will keep your guests entertained for the night and also, they can take home fabulous high-quality prints for a keepsake memory of your big party. The photobooth was invented back in 1889 but it wasn’t really seen in shops until 1925 to the general public. Who doesn’t love getting into a booth taking pictures with your friends and family and using all the different props that come with hiring these photo booths for special occasions and parties? The photobooth is large in size and can fit approximately 4 to 8 people depending on the size, choose from a number of background drops to keep in with your theme while the photo is been taken.  

Great memories are what keeps an event alive and the photo booth will create fantastic memories that you and your guests will remember forever. Guests simply enter the booth close the curtains, and the booth will take high quality photos. Most photo booths have exceptional cameras for high quality consistent photo prints. The booths are amazing fun for everyone to enjoy. All the props that are included can be worn to create extra fun and silly pictures.  

What's included: 

  1. Photo Booth  
  2. Professional camera for quality prints  
  3. A Box full of props for the guests including wigs, hats, glasses, inflatables, and accessories 
  4. A USB stick with all the digital prints for you to share  
  5. Fully trained onsite attendant  

 

© 2019 pauls photography


Author's Note

pauls photography
In my opinion, Photo booths are more versatile but selfie mirrors are growing more popular for parties and weddings with the younger generation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on December 13, 2019
Last Updated on December 13, 2019
Tags: photographer, photography

Author

pauls photography
pauls photography

Dublin , Ireland



About
Hi my name is Paul. I am a professional photography in Ireland. I like discussing all things related to photography and I have worked in the photography business for years. I would like to share my ex.. more..