Assorted Tales

Assorted Tales

A Story by penhive
"

These are a collection of Micro-Fiction.

"

Modi

Modi is the Prime Minister of India. There’s a new idiom coined from his name and it is called Modi.

Modi as an idiom stands for democratic and political blasphemy.

Modi has ruined the country with demonetization, plundered the country with the Draconian Farm Laws and violated citizenship rights with Citizenship amendment act and is derailing the economy with increasing fuel prices.

The Nazi regime of Germany has been a Modi in stature.

 

Violation of human rights in Hongkong is Modi in expedition.

The junta of Myanmar has been a Modi in violating democratic laws and ousting the democratic leader Aung San.


Native Speaker

I feel peeved of the fact that International Schools in South East Asia advertise for English Teachers who are native speakers.

I as an Indian have imbibed English as a language which is not foreign in nature. India has been under colonial rule for more than 50 years. English is widely used in India and its heritage is from Britain, the only heritage they left for the otherwise ruined country.

The Native speaker should not be marred with White anglophones and should be democratized into all countries which have been  British Colonies.


A Jakarta Memoir

Yes, I have been in Jakarta for a brief stint of time. I loved the clove cigarettes which are so sweet and sensual. I also loved Indonesia Grilled fish and the salad called Sambal (a sauce made with tomatoes, chilies and lime juice) and also Bebek (duck roast). I also loved walking through the streets at night watching w****s who used to ogle at me. I didn’t have the guts to invite them as I was so filled with a puritan spirit. I recall all the good reminiscences that I had.    

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on March 8, 2021
Last Updated on March 8, 2021
Tags: Drabble, Flash Fiction, Literature, Art, Aesthetics, Modi, Jakarta, Memoir, Autobiography

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5