April 12th 2021

April 12th 2021

A Story by penhive
"

These are a collection of Micro-Fiction

"

Gun Shot

Gun shot is a Malayalam idiom and it means a prostitute.

In my life I have never slept with a gun shot.


Run many times

Run many times is a Malayalam idiom which means a prostitute who has slept with countless people.

There are many w****s who have run a lot.


Epiphany of Rain

The harvest of showers pouring gaily from the sky…..the musical sound of it zithering on the roof….thunder groaning as if with death spasms…..the rhythm of it….the beauty of the sound that lulls the senses….the flow of celestial water….a divine pouring….the earth is a wet vagina.



Epiphany for a Butterfly

You poet on wings …. dancing flirty in the air…there’s poetry of romance in your flight…. you sway with the song of love…. there you perch on a flower making love to it …. there again you are an ecstasy in flight …you giggle and laugh in the music of flight…you angel of adornment…you poetic fetish of narcissism…. a poem is being sung.

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on April 12, 2021
Last Updated on April 12, 2021
Tags: Drabble, Flash Fiction, Literature, Art, Aesthetics, idioms, Gunshot, Run many times, Rain, Butterfly, Epiphany

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive