April 13th 2021

April 13th 2021

A Story by penhive
"

These are a collection of Micro Fiction

"

Eyeloquent

I hit upon a new neologism and it is called eyeloquent deriving from eloquence and eye and it means having a penetrating insight on something.

The mind is an eyeloquent device.


Serpents

I happened to witness serpents mating. It was sheer poetry to see them entwined and dancing with heads cradling affection. There is a sense of sensual depth, a Nietzsche’s theory of art, of the melody of Apollo and the rhythm of Dionysius. They levitated like ballerinas of poetry. Yes, their eroticism is beautiful and musical as poetry.


Rain an Epiphany

The rain sounded a melody as it danced on the roof. Water is gushing with the rhythm of dance. Zeus roared in fierce anger. Winds are violent and they have uprooted trees. The rain is a dream come alive. The rain is picturesque and crazy, laughing away to glory. The sky has become a painter’s brush and is making the echo of voice rich in the rhythm of sound.

 

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on April 13, 2021
Last Updated on April 13, 2021
Tags: Drabble, Flash Fiction, Literature, Art, Aesthetics, Epiphany, Eyeloquent, Rain, Serpent

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive