April 17th 2021

April 17th 2021

A Story by penhive
"

It is a collection of Micro-Fiction

"

A Prayer


Gods, Lucifer, Ahriman, Mammon, God of the eye of providence, God behind the ritual of the pentagram, God of the Masons and the Illuminati, please grant me the desires of the heart.

Waking up Lazarus

Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha died. Jesus came to his tomb on the third day and woke him up from the dead.

Waking up Lazarus as an idiom means help coming from unexpected quarters.

I wish to have a waking up Lazarus to win a large sum in a windfall.

Catch the Devil’s Legs

Catch the Devil’s legs as an idiom means using unscrupulous means to get things done.

I am doing the ritual of the Pentagram and it is meant for catching the Devil’s Leg.

The Trinity in Hell

There are three spirits existing in Hell and they are Lucifer (the God of creativity, the father), Ahriman (the son who is the God of cathartic affirmation) and Mammon (the Spirit of wealth and prosperity). This is the trinity that exists in Hell.

Triskaidekamania

Many people have the fear of 13. I am so fond of it and I have named it Triskaidekamania or love of 13. 13 is a number of breakthroughs, wealth and prosperity. I get lottery prizes when I take the number 13.

© 2021 penhive


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on April 17, 2021
Last Updated on April 17, 2021
Tags: Drabble, Flash Fiction, Literature, Art, Aesthetics, idioms, Prayer, Waking up Lazarus, Catch the Devil's legs, triskaidekamania

Author

penhive
penhive

Pathnamthitta, Kerala, India



About
I am a Hellenic Philistine, an existential nihilist, a postmodern enthusiast, and I ontologize my being into religions of Christianity and Judaism with the being of an apologist. more..

Writing
Idioms Idioms

A Story by penhive