The Town Sleeper Part 1

The Town Sleeper Part 1

A Story by Tim Piotrowicz
"

A small town of humans is in danger of extinction because of a curse! Will they all perish because they cant help themselves?

"
In a mountainous area of the world, strewn with tall pine trees and spotted with short old oak trees, there was a village of humans that worked tirelessly to survive the harsh world in which they found themselves waking each day. And, OH, how they loathed to wake. 

They worked by day in their farms and pastures, keeping and caring for those live-stalk that 'got them by'. They had hay and grass enough, but each season, wheat was lacking, so they farmed all the harder to get their daily bread.

Their homes were made of wood beams supporting stone walls with red stubble rooves. Although the air was thin and cold up in the mountains, finely crafted fire places kept these humans warm through the windy months. They were a resilient folk, but they all had one great weakness, and that weakness was going to get them all killed soon.

© 2013 Tim Piotrowicz


Author's Note

Tim Piotrowicz
The first of several parts to this epic story that I have planned out!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on September 30, 2013
Last Updated on September 30, 2013
Tags: Adventure

Author

Tim Piotrowicz
Tim Piotrowicz

NM



About
I enjoy exploring worlds that others create and I love to create worlds of my own. I am a young writer that has a rough past of trauma, fear, doctors, and medicines but is looking forward to a bright.. more..

Writing
2011 2011

A Poem by Tim Piotrowicz