Chapter 1 A dragon born

Chapter 1 A dragon born

A Chapter by phantomcristal


days later Ariya picked up the egg and cradled it. Then her palm stung she gently put the egg in her lap thou she did not know was the mark of a rider. Ariya saw nothing of it so she continued to cradle the egg. Later that day Ariya ran around like always. Saphira tucked her legs in as she watched Ariya. “what is it like to have a step-mother”? Saphira asked. Ariya just shrugs showing her palms then terns to run to Eragon when Saphira grabs her by the caller with her mouth “whoa young one” Saphira said and lets go “show me your palms” Ariya showed Saphira her palms. Then the egg started to hatch Ariya sat down to watch it hatch. “Eragon come hear” Saphira said Eragon came just in time to see a dragon hatch from the egg its scales where like purple gems with a hint of blue. Its eyes where a deep sapphire blue “Eragon can we talk in privet” Saphira said “Ariya be good” Eragon tolled Ariya. Ariya nodded then Saphira and Eragon left. As soon as they left the dragon hopped in to Ariya’s lap “your so cute I think you should have a name” Ariya said then looked to see Eragon and Saphira still talking when she looked back the dragon was asleep. Ariya started to stroke her.



© 2013 phantomcristal


Author's Note

phantomcristal
bewere i have more

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa, slow down. Who's Saphira? I think you should make more paragraphs and the chapters longer. Ariya has a step mother? There's also a few spelling mistakes. At the end, did Ariya start to stroke the dragon? Or a person?

Posted 10 Years Ago


phantomcristal

10 Years Ago

i has the book
ApplesAreAmazing

10 Years Ago

Oh, okay. I'll try to rent it from the library some day.
phantomcristal

10 Years Ago

yay .
Hi Phantomcristal ,

waiting on more to come ...when is it coming ?? need to reads whats in store next after this :)
keep up the work ....

Tuvi

Posted 10 Years Ago


phantomcristal

10 Years Ago

i have more and ill keep writing cerently on chapter 2 sneak peek:
Ariya's first ride
tuvi

10 Years Ago

good luck on it !!
phantomcristal

10 Years Ago

im now on chapter 3 (name unown )

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2013
Last Updated on June 29, 2013


Author

phantomcristal
phantomcristal

New Meteli, IA



About
i am 15 and female but some people may say i am weird i love to write and watch anime, fantasy is my genre.and unless you beg me all the time I probably won't finish any started books. more..

Writing