Splash

Splash

A Poem by Gypsy
"

Read and see

"
 The blue waves crashed as the reached the land soaking the dry sand.As the winds whisper to my hear. Swoosh another wave crashed before my eyes closed. Splash!!! I hear as the dolphin crashed underneath the hard waves rushing to land. As I jumped I made the same sound as the dolphin Slasssssssssh. Diving under the sea seeing sea live a good noise came to the ears at the moment. Of course this sound didn't last a whole long because As I got deeper the more evil creators came to me. I was to deep and to far as the wave crashes above me. I most until a gray shark approached above a different spot is what I need. As I move I check to see if blood is dripping from me. swimming up to sea to find what can be. The peaceful sounds don't surround me. But getting to shore is the best thing to me as my heart rate slows back to normal. Splash I see the great gray shark open is mouth wide and gobble a fish right before the eyes. Well the splash I hear is gone now. But then it is time to leave and I float above see.

© 2012 Gypsy


Author's Note

Gypsy
Please use your best judgement if you have any questions I will answer as soon as possible-K

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey:] its me, you know:D hahaha but your poem is truly fantastic and really captures the moment! I love the way you writing flows, you eaisly paint a picture of waves in my mind!:D keep it up wonderful, great, fantastic, amazing, and spontaneuous writer!:D hahaha (p.s. PILLOW PETS RULE!!!!!!:D AHAHHAH) keep up the good work bro, my home dog.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
1 Review
Added on March 29, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2012

Author

Gypsy
Gypsy

Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg, MA



About
I am a young writer, who is hoping to one day be published. (I'm still working on that!!) more..

Writing
Saying Goodbye Saying Goodbye

A Poem by Gypsy


Reaching Out Reaching Out

A Poem by Gypsy