Walk On The Beach

Walk On The Beach

A Poem by alyssa
"

a morning on the beach

"

I walk slowly on the beach

My head full of thought,

Listening carefully to the soft song of the waves

I felt like time was  paused

As if i had all the time in the world.

I wish it could last forever

That soft morning.. on the beach.

 

 

© 2008 alyssa


Author's Note

alyssa
i'm trying my best on the peom..i'm just a beginer!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really charming. It has a simplicity and ease to it. Makes me want to take my toes in the sand and feel the "squidgy" texture. :) Good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Growing up at the beach, I feel this. You say a beginner, will my friend you are well on your way. Nicely done!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This definitely has the blissful appeal of the beach. Well done!

Posted 15 Years Ago


wow...then you are a great beginner!!! i thought it was cool cause you just focused on this one moment of harmony, which made it like a dream. when i say it was like a dream, i mean that it was so peaceful and calm. when i read this i felt soothed.. nice write!

~may

Posted 15 Years Ago


A beginner? Heck! You're better than me! You did a really wonderful job on this!
Keep up the awesome work,
Lauren

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very nicely done! And that is just exactly how walking on the beach is...it is something you don't want to end! Great write!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this piece, it's truly peaceful. Sometimes, we could all use a walk on the beach, to clear our foggy minds.

jkb

Posted 15 Years Ago


Nice start, I feel this one, that perfect time and place.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Great job Alyssa. Your thoughts and deepest feelings are portrayed to the reader and we are free to decipher the words as they strike us each individually. The beautiful thing about poetry.......it moves across waters of culture, history, emotion, and human instinct. As you develop your craft over the years, the mechanics will become natural and effortless. Well done my friend.

Peace,

Bill :-)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really enjoyed it. It had no rhyming, but that was the beauty of it. Very vivid imagery. Great job! = ]

Posted 15 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

567 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 16, 2008
Last Updated on July 16, 2008

Author

alyssa
alyssa

NY



About
I live in NY and wouldn't change it for the world. I write to expess myself and share my point of veiw. I want to work with kids and love to help out! I can be realy loud once you get to know me but I.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


what I want what I want

A Poem by Emily B